Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 07-14-2006, 07:56 AM   #21
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: 'I forgot it.' says Roethlisberger.

So you know smoking is bad, but I never hear you calling for laws banning smoking. Riding wihout a helmet isn't degrading my health, my lungs aren't turning black, nor is it giving cancer to those around me like second hand smoke has been proven to do. Yes, you have abused your children and other people if you smoke around them. You may have gotten them sick. That's a fact. Is riding without a helmet less safe than riding with one? Of course it is. I have never said otherwise, but in your typical liberal fashion of argument, you have attributed statements to me that I have never said. I'll take the risk, and I'll live with the consequenses, as you do every time you light one up. Oh, and your gun argument is false also. There are 2 towns here in Illinois that have banned legal ownership of guns for residents of their town. Morton Grove and Oak Park are the names. So the 'slippery slope' slipped farther than you thought, i guess. Only criminals have guns in those towns, because if you have one you are a criminal by definition. So, keep on puffin JB. I support your right to do so, and if that guy turns left in front of me come to my funeral. It'll be a kickin' party!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2006, 08:06 AM   #22
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I'm wiping it off as we speak.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:14 AM   #23
Looking_4_a_Bike
Founding Member

This man tells lies! LIES I SAY!

He is a good football player however (but a dirty, dirty LIER).

I really feel like I made a positive contribution to this thread, I am a good person (unlike that LIER!)
Looking_4_a_Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:30 AM   #24
johnnyb
Founding Member

Ban the Evil Weed I say. Include tobacco in the war on drugs. then I will quit.

Also I have rethought my position on helmet laws thanks to Longride's highly persuasive arguments. I am against them, and in favor of Evolution.

Where is Cashley?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:02 AM   #25
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I never thought of you as an Evolution man. I figured you for a Shovelhead. Go figger. I'll quit riding without a helmet when you quit smoking. I figure I have a lifetime pass on that offer. You're still a funny guy JB.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:41 PM   #26
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default Hey, coward

This is my last day in MOland. For real. If you really want a piece of me, email me your contact info and I'll look your sad ass up when I'm in your town. I'm sure you'll loving actually getting your beerbellied ass called on the carpet. Coward.

Otherwise you can suck your shriveled little sack up into your abdomen and be the neighborhood bully I've always said you are. I think the denizens of MO can tell the difference; when you were pathetically 'calling me out', you never bothered to send me a personal email.

You just wanted to make a public point, not a real one. Typical conservative *****. The only thing cons know how to do is politics. Congratulations, chickenhawks: you really are good at politics. Other than that, cons suck.

But none more than longride.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote