Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 06-25-2006, 03:31 PM   #61
davidhaner
Founding Member

Default Re: MI Govn'r Granholm: 'Helmets Save Lives.'

He agrees with your point of view. How do you get all these women to screw you anyway? I've never communicated with anyone so intentionally offensive.
davidhaner is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2006, 03:36 PM   #62
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

...you've never seen the Jerry Springer Show, have you?
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:00 PM   #63
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: All talk about the filthy cow Granholm and nothing about Nicky?

I was unaware of this ... and since you ask I will refrain from doing so in the future.

I just do not appreciate puerile posts from a half baked morons like you friend here who for some reason is under the misplaced belief that I need to prescribe to his wishes.
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:02 PM   #64
bigdx
Founding Member

I suggest in the future it may be a good idea for you to restrict yourself to looking at toddlers from the park bench till the race is aired Â…

Old 06-25-2006, 05:06 PM   #65
bigdx
Founding Member

"He agrees with your point of view"

Were you born this stupid or do you have to practice?
Old 06-25-2006, 05:53 PM   #66
DavittJPotter
Founding Member

So instead, you sling pseudo-intellectual insults at someone you don't even know? Yer my favorite troll type. Allow me to respond in kind:

Instead of being high and mighty on the Intarweb and using all your big words and phrases to appear to be over an IQ of 100 (unless you really talk like that; then I feel bad for those people around you), how about merely realizing that we can all be loquacious, verbose, and stunningly witty on the Internet, given the time, thought processes, and careful review of lovely wordplay in order to maximize our supposed jab at our filth-encrusted, obviously witless, slow, and Harley-riding opponents.

Or, we could call it like it is:

You're a d!&khead. Damn, dude. The first poster was irritated because you let the cat of the bag for him. I decided to lambast your because you're a d!ck.
DavittJPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 06:53 PM   #67
stodd1111
Founding Member

Wear a helmet, or don't wear a helmet. But if you don't wear one, please make sure your medical premiums are paid up, so I don't have to pay to keep your vegetative ass on life support for twenty years on the government dime.

stodd1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:36 PM   #68
jasonlion54
Founding Member

Wow! I guess what they said about you was wrong! You do respond to a little civility. Haha. Anyway, he's not really my friend, and I personally don't really mind the spoiler. But I'm glad you ain't takin' no crap from nobody.

Seriously, the tone of this forum that some people complain about is what makes it entertaining, in my opinion. People are rude. Deal with it. If you can't, stay out of the forums.
jasonlion54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:47 PM   #69
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Let's try to look good, folks. . .

Maybe we should stop keeping elderly people alive. We've got more than enough old people, haven't we?

Of course, the problem is that you can draw a line to "public cost" from a whole host of things. You drive an SUV? Do you know how many more people those things kill and cripple in accidents than regular cars?

And what is the public cost when entire industries are hobbled by over-legislation?

There's a growing movement to ban McDonalds! I mean, has everyone lost their minds? Doesn't that say enough?

Listen, I with ya about the slippery slope thing. When given the opportunity, people are usually resonable. The slope usually isn't all that slippery. Or at least I used to believe that. I'm not sure this is the case anymore and I don't want to take that chance.

Sorry to pile on...and I'll take that beer, please.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:04 PM   #70
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: How politics works

Wait until everybody starts crying that the big evil drug companies aren't developing any new E.D. medications, breast enhancement drugs, anti-depressants or maybe even cancer therapies.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote