Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 05-16-2006, 08:41 AM   #141
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: New law spells doom for custom builders

"And remember those photos of a smiling and happy Donald Rumsfeld while selling weapons to Saddam Hussein?"

No, but I remember the news footage of Saddam's AK-47s, T-55 and T-72s, BMPs, SCUDS, SAMs, MiGs, etc etc etc. See a pattern? Funny, can't name a single US weapon in his arsenal.

"My dogs have more brains than you and are probably better behaved."

Oh, please. Poodles are irritating.

"There are 6.2 billion people on the planet and about 5.5 billion of them hate America."

Source?

"I guess I'm a lone voice in the wildernaess."

Nah. Remember, 50% of people are below average. You've got lots of company.

"And many of my friends have left."

Awesome. What unfortunate nation have you guys polluted? Canada?

BTW, check out the numbers for American emigration vs American immigration? Notice something?

"You watch FOX News, don't you."

Ah, the #1 line for unimaginative leftard regurgitators.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 08:52 AM   #142
bigdx
Founding Member

Default You clear the facts for me?

Are you drunk or are you always this stupid?
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #143
dingling
Founding Member

Wrong again. The agricultural revolution started in Europe. And penicillin was invented by Alexander Fleming, who was Scottish. He was assisted by two bacteriologists, Hoyer and Chain. Also from the British Isles. They shared the Nobel Prize for their efforts. Fleming was buried in London and had been knighted for his work. Prior to that Paul Ehrlich, a German, started the work to treat syphllis and tuberculosis. You just make to EASY to show what a dullard you are. Hey, read a book. And Reagan was a fool. Most hated man in the world while President. And was in fool blown Alzheimers while in office. Even Howard Baker had openly discussed that he might have to be removed from office due to his disability. Figures you would support an idiot for a President.
dingling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 12:32 AM   #144
dingling
Founding Member

Funny you didn't comment on our arming Bin Laden. And MAny that have left America are not counted as they still have a US citizenship. They merely live in another country. Thailand has over 100,000 US citizens here.

And Rumsfeld sold him chemical weapons. Hussein used them on IRranian troops. The "source" is newscasts of all the people protesting US actions all over the world.

And I have 2 rottweilers. Why don't you come over and I'll introduce them to you? Both are fully guard and attack trained. But they don't eat crap so they will probabaly avoid you. Or ***** off my girlfriend. She has already pounded one American for groping her. Think you can take a 125 pound Asian girl? I doubt. it Look what the Vietnamese did to you with their female warriors.
dingling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:56 AM   #145
schizuki
Founding Member

You're a certifiable lunatic. I am SO frickin' grateful you left my country. Thank, thank you, thank you.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote