Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 05-14-2006, 07:47 AM   #111
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: New law spells doom for custom builders

"Gee, why is it that nationwide in America 50% of all children read at a substandard level andf 1 in 6 now has a learning disability? And America, which has 4% fo the global population, takes more antipsychotic and legal mood altering drugs than the entire world put together?"

Gee, why is it we have the greatest percentage of Nobel Prize winners? And we somehow managed to invent the Internet and PC that you use to talk about what retards we are? Not to mention penicillin, polio vaccine, the modern agricultural revolution, Mars lander... Yeah, bunch of losers...

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2006, 07:57 AM   #112
schizuki
Founding Member

"I notice you used a classic american argument. Not one fact, all image and bull*****."

BWAHAHA!!! You say America is fascist without one shred of evidence - just a bunch of paranoid ravings. Then you accuse me of talking bull**** because I point out YOUR baseless bull*****. That's rich.

"You are a classic example of why I left America some 10 years ago."

Good riddance. It's our gain and your new country's loss. Hope the door didn't bang you on the ass on the way out.

"You sound like a Bush or Reagan supporter. "

Reagan yes, Bush not so much. You say that like it's a bad thing. Who were you voting for before you did us the favor of leaving? Carter? McGovern?

"Two shining examples of the American intellect."

Talking more sense than you, dingaling.

"A country where 1 in 4 is diagnosably mentally ill. By your own mediacl community's admission."

Yeah, right. Funny, I don't know anyone taking antidepressants. Sounds like another one of those bull*** stats people throw around without thinking about it, like "housewives are worth $134,000 per year, " or, "it costs $500,000 to raise a child." But I have a feeling you'd believe anything negative you heard about the US.

Thanks, though. I very much appreciate you leaving. Please talk your friends into doing the same.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:03 AM   #113
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Who's that?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:03 AM   #114
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: New Law Spells Doom for Custom Builders.

Ha-ha. Gosh, that's funny. Let me see if I can zing you back-

"Uh, no, because she likes big ****s, and Harley guys with loud pipes are compensating for their little ones. And she thinks that laying back on your bike with your feet stretched out looks like a gynecological exam, and that whole pap-smear look is just too effeminate and submissive."

Also, my wife is very attractive, and if you look around at your next Hog get-together, you'll see that the women are generally fat slags. The sportbike guys get all the hot ones.

Old 05-14-2006, 08:15 AM   #115
ksquid
Banned

Default Reagan was an economic idiot, W is his protege

Massive deficit spending leads to a boom bust economy. Proof of what I have been saying for the past 4 years.. schizuki you have called me an idiot for the last 4 years since I have been warning folks.. But I am right . Bush Sr was right when he called Reaganomics Vodoo economics. In addition Bush Sr started the clean up remember the no new taxes thing which cost him the support of the neo cons. Lastly the facts don't like balanced budgets is the way to go Facts and Data Rush doesn't want you to read

Since this thread was already hijacked don't blame me..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 09:26 AM   #116
maxriderdon
Founding Member

Bigdx, You are a classic HD poster boy. Everyone of your statements is filled with either irrelevance, deception, or just plain stupidity. I'll try and help you out:

"Let me guess, you find he high sales numbers of devices like the Dynojet Powecommander and V&H Fuelpak somewhat confusing"

You HD guys actually think that's a real power gain. LOL What a joke.

I mentioned "Por[s]che" designed HD a much better motor (REAL POWER GAINS) while maintaining emissions and even in a smaller package. Your respsonse

"Twin cam and Sportster motors achieve the same emission levels as Revolution motors, and out the box have a more crisp and linear throttle response. (I know, I own all three)"

Huh? What happened to the Porsche, how does it compete with your Sportsters, and TC's. Well? I'll ride the V-Rod, you ride you TC with your "Dynojet Powecommander and V&H Fuelpak" and which bike do you think will perform better? Oh wait, you probably think since you cut your exhaust off and it's louder, that your TC will outperform. LOL!!!!!! Classic HD crap!

Once again, at least you got your user mane right!

Maybe you should make it BigHDdx.

Old 05-14-2006, 10:03 AM   #117
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Reagan was an economic idiot, W is his protege

Butt out, kpaul. Nobody's talking to you. Just move into your big house and buy your Lexus and keep talking about how crappy the economy is. Dolt.

In fact, isn't it about time for you to grandly and repeatedly announce your exit from MO and then re-subscribe under yet another name? How long did that last the last time? A day?

Your act is worn out and dull on so many levels. Go away.

Old 05-14-2006, 02:27 PM   #118
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Dingling = yet another gutless Canuck

It is amazing how half the Canadian population are mistaken for being male ...
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:42 PM   #119
bigdx
Founding Member

"And she thinks that laying back on your bike with your feet stretched out looks like a gynecological exam"

Yeah, it is so much more masculine to be bent over, ass-in-the-air and face-in-the-ground. I guess chicks just really dig that Â…

"The sport bike guys get all the hot ones."

Never really see women riding on the back of sport bikes. I guess you guys just rent them when you need them.

Old 05-14-2006, 02:57 PM   #120
bigdx
Founding Member

"Also, the pleasant-ness of sound is pretty subjective and I'm pretty sure to most folks loud bikes are just an annoyance regardless of engine config."

Pleasantness of sound is not totally subjective.

Frequencies between 15 and 150 Hz have been found to stimulate bone growth and healing. People will generally find exposure to those frequencies very pleasing and soothing, especially when fatigued. Low revving twins and singles are much more liable produce harmonics in that range than what high revving multi cylinder machines will.

Granted, somebody with a predispositioned dislike towards HDÂ’s will not like the sound no matter what. Obviously schizuki seems to be an individual like that Â…