Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 04-23-2006, 02:14 PM   #111
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Excellent Post Again in a competive market profit margins stay the same

Yeah, and you're a genius?

dumbass
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2006, 02:31 PM   #112
pplassm
Founding Member

Default Re: Excellent Post Again in a competive market profit margins stay the same

Wow! I am impressed! Not a single reference to f*cking somebody's mother!
Old 04-23-2006, 03:28 PM   #113
fastoldman
Founding Member

whatever, troll.

"Entering the oil/gasoline trade is not easy as there are huge entry/startup costs and lots of legal compliance issues. " What ***** rightwing nutjob econ book did you copy that out of? What a steaming crock. Like you could explain economics to anything, much less anyone here. You think lowering supply doesn't affect gas prices? You think OPEC just works real hard to make sure everybody's got enough gas? You think OPEC isn't cozied right the ***** up with W? Take a look at the picture of W holding that Saud's hand, and kissing his cheek. Pretty gay if you ask me.

"The GDP deflator clearly shows how consumers started making use of alternatives to force the pricelevels down." Oh yeah, alternatives like Japanese cars that get better gas mileage. And nothing about how OPEC stopped jamming us to show they could crush us whenever they wanted, so we would fall into line and do whatever they wanted, democracy or no.

You know what? I'm starting to believe you do exist, you're not somebody's imagination, and you're as much of a moron as your writing would indicate. Congratulations! Please tell me you live in the South (my fingers are crossed) because I really don't want your kind anywhere near my peeps.

Take your ball, or your shaved balls, or your shaved freaking puss for all I care, and go home, you ***** imbecile.

PS Carter- 76-80. I believe you're referring to dipwad Nixon/Ford assmenstruations. Of course, all that was before you were born- how would you know? Shut up, punk.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 03:37 PM   #114
fastoldman
Founding Member

again with the fudgepacking. What a surprise. I guess I tire of pointing out your homofascination because, of course, I have a lot of queer friends. All of whom are better people than you, and who could quite assuredly put your ass in the ground if you pulled any of this kind of bull***** in real life. Which of course you don't, because your a ***** little ***** living in your mama's basement. Just like the rest of your rightwing heroes. I mean the coward part, not the your mama's basement part. They all live in fat ***** mansions, thanks to idiots like you who funnel power and money their way. Nice job, pencil.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 04:02 PM   #115
bigdx
Founding Member

"of course, I have a lot of queer friends."

I would never have thought ...

"who could quite assuredly put your ass in the ground"

Oooooo I am so scared!

Old 04-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #116
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 04-24-2006, 09:18 AM   #117
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: The Million Can March!

What´s wrong with China´s one child policy? It is fantastically successfull. All developing countries with a high population growth should adapt it.

Without the policy China would have some 350 million people more today. I have not yet met a person bonkers enough to claim that China would be a better place with all those extra dudes. Are you really such a person seruzawa?

- cruiz-euro

anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:29 AM   #118
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: Jesus H!

The biggest problem with wind is that it can´t be relied on. Because sometimes there is no wind. This means that in order to use wind, you have to anyway plan and build 100% non-wind capacity first.

Nuclear is the way to go. Anyone burning oil for electricity should be sent to Fallujah.

- cruiz-euro

Old 04-24-2006, 09:37 AM   #119
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: Jesus H!

I think he is a gay desperately struggling with himself to come out. See his obsessive projections of having sex with the imaginary wifes of the people he doesn´t know.

- cruiz-euro

Old 04-24-2006, 09:59 AM   #120
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: The Million Can March!

In Finland the gas is 1,20 EUR/litre which is 5,45 USD per US gallon. However, this is no problem for us - but then we don´t goof around in silly king-size V-8 pickups and SUVs. Instead we have even sillier French and Italian minicars.

Its basic maths. Fuel doubles, you halve the consumption and Bob´s your uncle. You can sip beer peacefully watching TV how some other bozos drive around in tanks in the middle east solving the fuel crisis.

- cruiz-euro