Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 04-04-2006, 11:33 AM   #11
Casey_Daniel
Founding Member

Default Re: Motorcycle racing game from Polyphony Digital!!!

I've got it on order.......... I hope the tuning is up to par with the Gran Turismo game. I spent eight hours one time tuning a car for top speed. Making one change at a time and writing down my settings. It's so realistic it could be used to get any idea of how different changes affect the bike.
Casey_Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2006, 11:58 AM   #12
christian_gates
Founding Member

I don't play it much - but the street bikes I recall as being not quite R1 / ZX-10R, although I'm sure you're right.

I play Forza a lot more...and neither all that much.

cdg
christian_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 12:24 PM   #13
gr8shandini
Founding Member

Gamespot has a couple of movies and I'm impressed. This is the first motorcycle game where they've realized that your head isn't welded to the triple clamp when you're in the 1st person view. I have MotoGP 3 and I just never felt like I was on a bike rather than watching someone who was on a bike.

And for the guy who doesn't "get" the game thing; I agree that I'd rather be out riding for real, but there's many reasons why that may not happen on a given day. Not to mention that if you can get more than one track day a month in you're doing way better than me.
gr8shandini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 03:56 PM   #14
BikerJC
Founding Member

I.... need.... this.... GAME. Wow. I am addicted to GT4, and I have been waiting for TT to come out for over a year... I will be at the shop the moment the shipment arrives.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:35 AM   #15
SmokeU
Registered Member

Gran Turismo was always way too easy. Hopefully this game is a bit harder.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:34 AM   #16
Casey_Daniel
Founding Member

I got the game and I'm about 30% of the way through it. At first it seems really easy. Getting the licenses are easy, the first few challenge races are easy. Once you start trying to win the race bikes it gets a little bit harder. I love how tunable the race bikes are. What else can I say it feels like Gran Turismo but with bikes. The graphics are awesome and you get a real feel when the tires start wearing etc..... I'd recommend it. Take your time in the challenge to win the race bikes and most of the races are easy.
Casey_Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote