Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 03-30-2006, 10:46 AM   #171
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default Re: Rope?

We got the numbers. Although we'll be nice to you, zawa: we know you're not a real rightie.

Really though, I am more concerned about the rope coming for my neck. I am on the wrong side of the wealth equation if the people finally get really pissed off. We all have our crosses to bear, I suppose.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2006, 10:49 AM   #172
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default Re: For all you righties

Thanks for the thought, but I prefer to stay out of sight - keep my hands clean. Oh wait, maybe I should be a republican. I didn't serve! I'd fit right in.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:54 AM   #173
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default Re: New Cheif of Staff is a Biker.

Completely agree, in case it's not obvious. I used to try and post semi-coherent rants, but it quickly became obvious the landscape wasn't quite capable of comprehension, so I've sunk to simply trying to ***** off as many morons as I can, as quickly as I can. On other sites, I evince a much more delicate and charming style. But here? When in Rome, I suppose.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:00 PM   #174
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: W has us in a pickle

Yep, go buy some gold on your credit card ...
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:11 PM   #175
bigdx
Founding Member

"At least Clinton wasn't boring. "

Are you kidding me or what? W has started two wars and we may still get to see him nuke Iran. He is going to get every faggot rioting (and hopefully beaten up and put in jail) and make sure we continue executions in all states. Cannot get better than that.

WTF did Clinton give us for entertainment?

The best that @sshole ever came up with was a stain on Monica's dress and a 10 shot limit for my assault rifles. Ever tried to reload when riding a handshift-foot-clutch hardtail?
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:53 PM   #176
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: W has us in a pickle

thanks
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:40 PM   #177
ratso4744
Founding Member

yo' momma is so fat that she has to stand up to pee.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:06 PM   #178
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

I find Dubya boring because he's predictable. His press conferences are all the same, his foreign policy has been laid out at the PNAC website for over a decade and his moral stance on things is pretty much stereotypical Right Wing Christian. If he broke from the mold on any one thing I would be astounded. He even uses the same worn out phrases all the time.

It's kinda fun watching it all unfold, I guess, and I *love* debating about it here (obviously). I still miss Clinton and his sneaky ****e, though.

LOL. No, I haven't tried to reload on a handshift-foot-clutch hardtail ... I'm Canadian. Our version of assault rifles is basically a semi-automatic .22 with a five shot clip.

That, ironically, is the only thing I really envy about the States - access to a wide variety of weapons. I would probably be an avid assault rifle collector if I had the option, but that will likely never happen in gun-fearin' Canada.
m_t_yeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:37 PM   #179
fastoldman
Founding Member

With all sincerity: I can only hope to approach your genius. Without all sincerity: perhaps you will run for office? As long as you pledge not to start any more wars with countries who aren't a threat to us and who will end up in a civil war if we invade them, you've got my vote. Well, actually anyone who can reasonably make that pledge gets my vote.

It's funny how even-handed sentiments like yours seem so left in times like these. I do wonder what these guys who accuse you of being such a liberal have in mind when they say, "leftie". My image is the French Revolution, or the Bolsheviks. I have this strange feeling that they are thinking Clinton.

Old 03-30-2006, 05:04 PM   #180
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

I like Bill Maher, too. He always has some rightie on the show and does a pretty good job of making them feel welcome. Too bad his 'guests' like Belzer do such a bad job of helping him out.
m_t_yeo is offline   Reply With Quote