Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/3379-vagos-motorcycle-club-targeted-southern-california-crime-sweep.html)

bhiley 03-10-2006 05:47 AM

Re: Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep.

sarnali 03-10-2006 05:51 AM

You guys just don't appreciate the hard work and sacrifice deputy Fife and the boys did in capturing these henious criminals.

Forget all the drunk drivers, kiddie rapers, crank dealers and herion smugglers they had to ignore during this operation, these boys GROWED MARIJUANA and STOLED MOTOR-SICCLES GAD-DAMMIT

sarnali 03-10-2006 05:53 AM

Not only that but that negra there SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL !!!!!!!

theirishscion 03-10-2006 06:02 AM

Bikereg is doubleplusungood.

Oops, gotta stop my crimethink.

ikonoklass 03-10-2006 06:49 AM

I read that. Pretty good book. I was delighted to see Red Dog get what was coming to him.

longride 03-10-2006 07:28 AM

Shallow thinking people should never ask those kinds of questions. The Po-lice just want you to believe that they justified all the enormous expense by arresting these people on what amounts to very petty offenses. They probably convicted very few if history has taught us anything.

BMW4VWW 03-10-2006 08:23 AM

I noticed that the photo in the LA Times of the confiscated "evidence" showed one perfectly legal rifle, one perfectly legal shot gun, and two Vagos club jackets. Boy o boy, with strong evidence of evil doing like that it's no wonder the public would assume the Vagos are guilty.

schizuki 03-10-2006 08:49 AM

"Has anyone read George Orwell's "1984?"

Yeah, and it bears as much resemblance to America in 2006 as "Blade Runner."

Jeez. Hyperbole much?

seruzawa 03-10-2006 09:01 AM

Hey Van, remember that in California "illegal" means something quite different than most anywhere else. Isn't it "illegal" to wear a walkman when you are walking down the street in LA? I remember that a few years ago the LA City Council passed such an ordinance. Are gas powered leaf blowers still illegal in SoCal too?

Land of the Free, y'know. Where we respect all cultures and belief systems equally. Unless, of course, you have "unacceptable" beliefs. Like in that worthless old document those dead white men wrote.

Fenton 03-10-2006 09:11 AM

No kidding. I think everyone has know someone like him at one point. Boy I wish he would have gotten his butt kicked also.