Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-01-2005, 10:35 AM   #11
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Boomers, Gen Y, and Women Rev Up Motorcycle Market, Fueling Growth to $21B.

I agree, more bikes on the road means more visibility for all of us, plus after the second or third time the newbies get the crap scared out of them there'll be a good supply of used cruisers and sportbikes to pick from. The problem with that is the bikes I like aren't the ones newbies are buying so it does me no good I guess. And every inexperianced or incompetent motorcyclist that gets creamed on the 6 o"clock news is bad advertising for us as well.

I think training and education are even more important when you have an increase of bikes, not just for riders themselves, but emphesis on motorcycle awarrness for car drivers as well.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2005, 10:50 AM   #12
maladg
Registered Member

Default Re: Boomers, Gen Y, and Women Rev Up Motorcycle Market, Fueling Growth to $21B.

I'm kinda looking forwards to it, too.
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 07:32 PM   #13
Somnus
Founding Member

Hmmm. I'm a Gen Y-er with a VFR and an Odwalla fruit drink.

Luckily, I'm too self-absorbed to care how cliche I am.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote