Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Production Of Fuel Cell Motorcycles Begins (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/2966-production-fuel-cell-motorcycles-begins.html)

turbowrx666 08-07-2005 01:46 PM

Re: Production Of Fuel Cell Motorcycles Begins

HAHAHA ... A rear sprocket that big and it still dosnt wheelie!!! Forget it!!

pudlepirate 08-07-2005 02:25 PM

amen brother, you can get scooters to wheelie and I can ride a quite respectable wheelie on my mountain bike for a fraction of the cost and some minimal exercise, and while I can occasionaly make it all day w/o pulling the front of my speed triple off the ground, it's nice to know that I am only a flick of the wrist from being local public enemy # 1 (I live in a dull comunity) Heres to the petroleum age, I for one will be sad to see it go.

boru4761 08-07-2005 04:42 PM

Cool Link. That is the first electic vehicle I think I have ever seen that I would actually drive.

longride 08-07-2005 04:45 PM

Re: I thought you would never ask

Maybe when you come down to earth again, you will find out that you DON"T OWN A VW DIESEL. You don't "walk" anything. You haven't produced one thimble full of any fuel, and I bet haven't invested a penny in the technology. That just makes you another ass^hole running his mouth about something he really knows nothing about. Of course, you are 100% right about everything, as always, and there is no other answer to energy except this, of course. So please feel free to quote someone else so I'll be SOOOOOO impressed. Just like there is only one "right" motorcycle. You know, the only one you have actually ridden in your whole life. You argue like a 3 year old and still act like a doofus. Do you really wonder why everyone thinks you are a f$cking moron? Certainly one the path to banisihment again.

seruzawa 08-08-2005 04:20 AM

Haha! He got you again!

HelterSkelter 08-08-2005 04:25 AM

Shhhhhh! don't shout in the asylum.

Put your hands over your ears and keep repeating "Everything is just fine, just fine."

schizuki 08-08-2005 04:27 AM

Still haven't answered my questions, kpaul. Tell me about your biodiesal car.

schizuki 08-08-2005 04:29 AM

Re: Where do you live?

"I am guessing it's a Red State?"

Are you talking to me? If so, you're wrong again (shocking, I know). I live in bluer-than-blue Maine.

seruzawa 08-08-2005 04:30 AM

Want to ruin your company? Hire Kook to run its ad campaigns. I've never seen anyone with such an ability to make people hate whatever he's trying to get them to like.

Stonedog 08-08-2005 04:40 AM

Nice - that's one heck of a battery (125v / 30Ah) plus it has integrated Bluetooth. Bluetooth on a big electric scooter?

If you live within, say, 20 miles of your office this would be a nice commuter.

Any tax benefit associated with a vehicle like this?