Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 08-04-2005, 10:32 AM   #41
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Grown Kids Blush At Sight of Their Motorcycle Mama

So you spend half the post saying that Harleys are shyt and the people that ride them are stupid, then at the end, you say that you want a Harley. Sounds like you want to be a lemming REAL bad! LOL

P.S. If you really thought about it, I bet a rodent doesn't care what you think either.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2005, 10:35 AM   #42
maladg
Registered Member

Marusho Lilac gang
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 11:24 AM   #43
brianriley
Registered Member

Are you in pharmacuticals sales?
brianriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 11:31 AM   #44
seruzawa
The Toad

He was waffling again a couple of days ago. There's a nice Speed Triple at Salt Lake Triumph that he could get if he had any balls.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:49 AM   #45
Fenton
Founding Member

I agree, none of that 50/50 crap. Dress like a pirate.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 12:05 PM   #46
johnnyb
Founding Member

Does Sean A wear a Speedo when in France or what? Another Campari/soda over here under the palapa please...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 12:16 PM   #47
Whatmough
Founding Member

I couldn't have said it better. They actually think thet're stepping outside the box, when they're stepping in. More Doo-rags all around on Papa Hog.
Whatmough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 12:19 PM   #48
teknoman
Registered Member

Told my 23 yr old son,that dad[I,m black and almost 55yrs old] is gonna get a buell lightening xb12scg[I,m only 5ft 51/2 inches] and the total"suit" full helmet,and off I go !!His older brother [who is 24] and both are 6ft 3in,looked down at me, and said "cool".My wife ,the woman warrior ,a couple of yrs ago wanted to take me a picnic.I did not want to go,and naturally being THE MAN OF THE HOUSE,I found myself there..At a soul brothers bikers picnic!!.The name may imply "soul brothers' but it means that brothers of all races are welcome to be initiated.Anyway I am sitting there in a tent ,out of the hot las vegas sun,when I see a cloud of dust and about twenty motorcycles pulling up.My wife jumps up,and says,get this...My girlfriends are here!Allthese women in their 40,s and 50,s+,are getting off of roadglides,valkeryies,even a busa!But what floored me was her best friend rides a honda goldwing trike!. So leave us supposedly old farts alone.My youngest son and I though don,t see eye to eye on music.I like queens of the stoneage and he likes slipknot..nuff said..
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 12:20 PM   #49
teknoman
Registered Member

Told my 23 yr old son,that dad[I,m black and almost 55yrs old] is gonna get a buell lightening xb12scg[I,m only 5ft 51/2 inches] and the total"suit" full helmet,and off I go !!His older brother [who is 24] and both are 6ft 3in,looked down at me, and said "cool".My wife ,the woman warrior ,a couple of yrs ago wanted to take me a picnic.I did not want to go,and naturally being THE MAN OF THE HOUSE,I found myself there..At a soul brothers bikers picnic!!.The name may imply "soul brothers' but it means that brothers of all races are welcome to be initiated.Anyway I am sitting there in a tent ,out of the hot las vegas sun,when I see a cloud of dust and about twenty motorcycles pulling up.My wife jumps up,and says,get this...My girlfriends are here!All these women in their 40,s and 50,s+,are getting off of roadglides,valkeryies,even a busa!But what floored me was her best friend rides a honda goldwing trike!. So leave us supposedly old farts alone.My youngest son and I though don,t see eye to eye on music.I like queens of the stoneage and he likes slipknot..nuff said..
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #50
pudlepirate
Registered Member

well, if they saved enough to pay for college for their looser kids and still have enough to blow on a hog and hog parphenailia, they should go for it. besides, their kids liberal arts degrees while costing more than any harley ever will, will be worth less than said bike and paraphenailia even once the current "baddass" trend is over.

besides, now mom and dad can potato potato up to their childrens place of employment (starbucks) and embarass them for real.
pudlepirate is offline   Reply With Quote