Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Grown Kids Blush At Sight of Their Motorcycle Mama (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/2964-grown-kids-blush-sight-their-motorcycle-mama.html)

tsrzad 08-04-2005 07:56 AM

Re: Grown Kids Blush At Sight of Their Motorcycle Mama

Aw, come on; they're just a couple of mixed up seniors, all hopped up on goof balls (or maybe prune juice and Geritol).

After raising such uptight kids, they deserve a break, even if it's a cheesy Discovery Channel cliché.

Their kids should be happy that their parents don't have the time to meddle in their lives, like so many beige and vanilla seniors do.

dmoon64 08-04-2005 08:02 AM

I actually preferred the second letter of Dear Abby's column. How come I never met the kinky chicks!

blitz 08-04-2005 08:07 AM

From that letter, all you have to do is ask...

mwickersham 08-04-2005 08:09 AM

The last time I was motorcycle shopping, I went into a HD/Buell boutique. While I was looking at motorcycles, a woman came up to me and asked if she could help. I asked if Buell made a sport touring bike. Her responce was, 'Im sorry, I do not know anything about motorcycles, I am a fashion consultant for the clothing line!'.

johnnyb 08-04-2005 08:32 AM

translation: "Spank me."

seruzawa 08-04-2005 08:41 AM

Mind your own business, punks.

Actually the only real "loser" in this story is the person who would actually write a letter to "Dear Abby".

Why would anyone think that jomama getting into Harleys is a problem? Try having a mother who hated motorcycles and did everything to keep you from riding. A mother who kept it up 'til the day she died. Try that.

Whining punk kids. Mind your own business.

That other letter from KPaul's wife was more interesting.

sportbikebandit 08-04-2005 08:52 AM

Re: Mind your own business, punks.

She knows I like the name Zach... I agree with you on this seruzawa. They should mind their own business. Live and let live. The mother isn't hurting anyone..

sportbikebandit 08-04-2005 08:53 AM

Yep why be pretenders or posers? LOL

nokneedragin 08-04-2005 09:18 AM

not if it makes you stink...oh ...wait a sec...

hector 08-04-2005 09:27 AM

Second letter more interesting

Actually, I'd like to explore the second letter, specifically:

"Zack is smart, funny, attractive, well-educated, and has a well-paying job that could provide US with a very good lifestyle"

Why is it that Zack works his ass off and all of a sudden it's "US" who are going to have a good lifestyle - as in "I've hit the gravy train baby and all I gotta do is have kinky sex once a week with the guy, yahoooo!"

Call me weird, but doesn't paying someone for sex have a name.