Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Chinese Biker, 83, Demands Apology (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/2885-chinese-biker-83-demands-apology.html)

Spacemnspiff 06-28-2005 06:38 AM

Re: Chinese-Canadian Biker, 83, Demands Formal Apology

First Post!

SRMark 06-28-2005 06:59 AM

Damn Canadians!

sportbikebandit 06-28-2005 07:01 AM

Sometimes Canadians look down their nose at our past , i.e. slavery, segragation, illegal imgration on the border with Mexico. They talk about how liberal their imgration laws are. I strike back with the OReilly comment "Canada is aircraft carrier for terrorists" Didn't know about this little skeleton. More power to Mr. Wong. The Canadian Chinese should get compensated, just like African-American s should be compensated as well. I say free college tution for all African Americans for life...

longride 06-28-2005 07:11 AM

Seems like he was Wong'ed

boxerboy 06-28-2005 07:18 AM

Yeah, Kudos to Mr. Wong.

The 'aircraft carrier for terrorists' line is tired BS, though. The only nation we've played that role for lately, is yours. About 200 flights with 24,000 people, mainly Americans, on board were diverted here on 9-11, despite the fact that they were considered too risky to accept in the US.

Really don't expect gratitude or anyone else's. But the old, discreditde potshots are getting tired.

sportbikebandit 06-28-2005 07:39 AM

Sorry, I love Canada and hockey. You remember hockey don't you :( Just a little tired of the attitude some Canadians have. Hey we, the U.S., invented the melting pot.... so don\'t try to take credit for it. Just kidding Canada is in great shape now: Good fiscal policy, lots of natural resources, good environmental policy, educated citzens, diversity, etc.

seruzawa 06-28-2005 07:39 AM

54-40 or Fight!

travisyoung 06-28-2005 07:42 AM

didn\'t we lose that one?

travisyoung 06-28-2005 07:43 AM

He\'ll be riding to your house next...

Logan01 06-28-2005 07:55 AM

Why should I pay for something done in this country over 100 years ago? I\'m sorry but I don\'t understand why someone four or five generations later feel they should be compensated for something that happened to their people.

Irish people were treated like crap as well in some places, so can I send my kids to College for free as well? I\'m also part indian, does that mean I and my family get double share?

People are equal, red, brown, black and white, until all of these groups understand this and decide to get over the past and live as equals without asking for special treatment because of whatever color they are we will never be treated as equals.