Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 06-29-2005, 01:54 AM   #51
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Those were Brits not Americans.

It's in the mail. Should be there any time now.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2005, 02:52 AM   #52
clively
Founding Member

I think Kbandit should try the drinking poison thing,to correct all whitey injustice. Its about time we take that step.
clively is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:01 AM   #53
seruzawa
The Toad

Bringing up the past brings votes too. Imagine what would happen to certain politicians if blacks left the inner cities and fully integrated into society. Using social programs that actually keep people in near slavery while pretending to help them is one of the main methods used to keep a solid voting block for certain politicians.
Old 06-29-2005, 04:05 AM   #54
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Opportunity knocks.

Wait. What about the fact that the blacks were actually captured and enslaved by other blacks.. then sold to the slave traders? Don't the descendants of slaves also deserve a free check from the oppressor blacks of Africa?

This is fun. We can find entire continents and populations to loot.

My maternal grandmother was 1/4 Laplander. Thr Laps were heavily oppressed by the Finns and Swedes. Alright! Another check for me!
Old 06-29-2005, 05:30 AM   #55
brianriley
Registered Member

My choice broÂ… is to MOVE ON and make sure things are handled correctly today - that is my choice.

Did you even read that link? You said it never happened in America - that link shows you otherwise:

"The Cromwellian (i.e., Puritan) government in Ireland gave the slave monopolies to good Puritan merchants who then sold on to other good Puritan merchants in the Caribbean, Virginia, and New England."

"Massachusetts witch trials was an old Irish slavewoman"

And further down it mentions 5 white Irish slaves as part of the "1741 Negro Conspiracy" in New York

All four of these are in America and that is just the first few paragraphs

Now can we please get back to motorcycles?

brianriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 06:58 AM   #56
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Re: Chinese-Canadian Biker, 83, Demands Formal Apology

I agree with you O'Really is a big farce. I actually met the guy many years ago when he was a reporter for KMGH-TV in Denver. He never made it big in Denver. Folks there saw through the B.S. He is a Red State phenom... Notice most of his stories are tabloid in nature....good for the trailer trash NASCAR fans of the Red States.
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 07:54 AM   #57
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

Default Re: Chinese-Canadian Biker, 83, Demands Formal Apology

The Fifth Estate (Canadian version of 60 Minute) did a spot on Fox News and O'Reilly in particular. They even invited O'Reilly to defend himself on air, but he declined to appear. Ann Coulter showed up, though, and promptly showed why the far right gets dismissed out of hand by anyone with any education.

She lambasted Canadians for not sending troops to Iraq, explaining that she couldn't understand why we would send troops to Vietnam, but not to Iraq. Where was our loyalty to our friends?

The interviewer promptly reminded her that Canada DIDN'T send troops to Vietnam and, in fact, welcomed quite a few Americans fleeing the draft into Canada. At no time were troops ever sent into Vietnam from Canada.

She tried to belabour the point, but the interviewer wouldn't back down and challenged her to produce her proof. I loved watching her squirm in her own mistruths.

O'Reilly ran a spot in response, going so far as denouncing the Fifth Estate piece as a CBC attempt to block Fox News from coming to Canada, i.e. they are keeping the truth from their citizens. His audience ate it up and it became just another example of how left leaning democracies conspire to keep the 'truth' out of the public sphere.
m_t_yeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 08:43 AM   #58
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default However time to pay up..

all of this happened before 1776 right. i.e. when we were a colony of England

Well alot wealth was built on the free labor African-American slaves provided this country for nearly a century. Time for us to pay up...
Old 06-29-2005, 08:45 AM   #59
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Re: Opportunity knocks.

No No this country was built on the backs of free African American labor for nearly a century... i.e. white slave owners exploited this folks to make profits/wealth.. Time for us to pay up..
Old 06-29-2005, 08:48 AM   #60
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Doesn't matter. Because they had opportunities because of the wealth provided by a century of free labor (slaves in the south). Time for you to pay up too.. No free rides for white folks....