Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 06-28-2005, 01:36 PM   #31
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Chinese-Canadian Biker, 83, Demands Formal Apology

bush cheney reagan may have right idea. since assimilation never really happened, let's just go for pure survival of the fittest (wealthiest). U c story where all the millions we've spent on keeping colombian cocaine out of us has had like, no effect at all? Bring that stuff on and tax it. That should speed up the process considerably. Maybe i will even try some for first time.

C new TIME magazine all about Abe Lincoln? People were whining about US. Grant drinking. Abe said, find out what brand of whiskey he drinks and i will get some for all the other generals too. Reminds me of what i said about Gobert the elder back when he was kicking butt and smoking dope: they should give all the other riders some of whatever he's smoking. Abe and me we r tight man.

johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2005, 01:43 PM   #32
flying_hun
Founding Member

Default Re: Not all African Americans get free college tuition

Well Mr. Bandit, I think you hit the nail on the head regarding the level playing field. Whether folks want to see it or not, advantages and disadvantages persist over time and across generations. Ignoring it doesn't fix it. Suggesting that there is a problem to be fixed doesn't make Mr. Bandit an idiot or a bad guy.

Now I'll go duck and cover.
flying_hun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:45 PM   #33
Fenton
Founding Member

You just had to add politics to the fire, didn't you?
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:58 PM   #34
Buzglyd
Founding Member

We have a drug testing policy at my work but I won't say which way you have to test in order to get hired.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:12 PM   #35
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Those were Brits not Americans.

Those were Brits not Americans that enslaved the Irish. By the time 1776 rolled around there were no Irishin America enslaved.

"But you never answered my question - Why do I have to pay for something I had nothing to do with?"

If you are white you have something to do with it. Either you ancestors turned there eyes away from it or did it. Even if they were against it. It still persisted so we collectively as white folk have a responsibility. Think of it as tax on the white race. Of course maybe we could pay back by being slaves for a 100 years. Your choice bro..
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:18 PM   #36
ratso4744
Founding Member

Compensation? My ancestors fought for the South. They lost property to carpetbaggers and had their property, including slaves, confiscated or freed. if anyone deserves compensation, it is the ancestors of the slave and plantation owners. believe it or not, this makes just about as much sense as blacks, asians, women and homosexuals asking for compensation. What a joke. tell the old chinaman to keep going west. Rat
Old 06-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #37
macmanjim
Founding Member

Default Re: Those were Brits not Americans.

Tax on the white race? You are way off base. Nothing we can do now in terms of reparation will ever make something right that is in the past and dead. If you want justice, then fight for it for everyone now. Having a chip on your shoulder about this is like taking poisen and hoping the other guy dies. It's time to move on.

2009 R1200RT

My Motorrad
macmanjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:49 PM   #38
dean_1
Founding Member

Default Re: Chinese Biker, 83, Demands Apology

So what did he customize on his bike?
dean_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:50 PM   #39
sconley
Founding Member

Default Re: Not all African Americans get free college tuition

"Equal opportunity to compete" is an oxymoron... It doesn't make any friggin sense but sounds good in the political arena (for exactly that reason)... Hook, line, and sinker you seem to have gobbled it up from your favorite politician's talk show. But c'mon man... This is real life, this isn't the special olympics. I'm white, I'm dating a first generation mexican, I have black friends, my brother in law is Chinese. He came here from China when he was 12... He had no handouts, he has school loans over a quarter of a million dollars and he's just finishing up his final fellowship and will be a full-fledged heart surgeon in 11 months... He's 35 and still in school as a general surgeon, as a doctor, and with an undergrad degree from Cal tech in engineering. And (so far) I have made more money than him becuase I'm a lazy american looking for a quick buck. But he didn't ask, didn't want any friggin handouts or "opportunities to compete." He accepted and mastered the challenge of learning proper english in his teens. He's not third or fourth generation, he's an immigrant, and he's done more in 23 years than most do in three or four generations of complaining how the system isn't fair. It's not that the system is unfair or too hard, it's that the average american is too lazy to compete at the level that they dream.

sconley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 03:14 PM   #40
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Chinese Biker, 83, Demands Apology

How much can i get if my wife's family has been nuts ever since male relatives left nice little town in wisconsin to get kilt in War of Northern Aggression? (It's called that in town square.) Free beer until 10 pm? main supermarket chain there is ****'s. Naturally there is discount club where u must have card. It is the "****'s Insider Club." I could not make this up.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote