Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 05-31-2005, 06:19 PM   #31
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Joy of Motorcycling Traffic School: A New Choice for Motorists Who Get a Ticket

Sounds like some durn frenchman to me.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2005, 05:07 AM   #32
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Joy of Motorcycling Traffic School: A New Choice for Motorists Who Get a Ticket

I'm just happy that I could once again get downgraded to dipstick status by one of the govt loving wackos.

Of course the idiot was utterly clueless about the Ren and Stimpy reference. Interesting that none of those to in tune with modern culture has no idea.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:22 AM   #33
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Yeah well

I just got back from dropping my kid off from school. I was behind a late 60s VW bus with Save the Planet type stickers all over it.

I wonder if Mr Earth Guy knows that smoke belching bus is putting out about 100 times more pollution than a Hummer.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:48 AM   #34
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Yeah well

1960's cars put out more pollution when they are parked than a 1995+ car does when it is running.

One of my favorite bumper stickers is one that says "Developers Burn in Hell" plastered to a new Toyota 4 Runner parked in front of a house in a higher real estate valued section of Salt Lake near the U of U. Heh heh. Irony is complelety lost on some people.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:03 PM   #35
kjam68
Registered Member

The problem outside of Cali is some cagers feel that they can enforce the law by blocking you from splitting lanes. People are real a--holes when they see you getting ahead of them at a stoplight. Having lived in Europe, splitting lanes should be the norm and cars should be on the lookout for bikes, instead of the onus being on the bikes. But then again, they don't hand out licenses with McDonalds happy meals like here in the good old USA. Be careful out there if you choose to split lanes!
kjam68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 02:28 PM   #36
whizbop
Registered Member

As a Socal commuter who does about 80 miles a day on the 405 and 110, I have to agree with jthurber80 and say that I absolutly love tailing CHP's while splitting.

It's like having that big fullback blocking and splitting traffic for ya.

I can honestly say that I have never been pulled over by a bike cop on the freeway... most of the time they just give you a wave.

whizbop is offline   Reply With Quote