Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 05-10-2005, 05:48 AM   #51
yoavy11
Founding Member

Default Re: Any Interest in a MO Street-600 Shootout?

I just got a silver 05' F4i for $7189 (plus tax & reg. of course)
yoavy11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2005, 05:58 AM   #52
yoavy11
Founding Member

Default Re: MO Street-600 Shootout?

Actually, MO never did a story on the new for 04' F4i with the different seat & ergos.

A great all around bike you gotta include in this test.
yoavy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:27 AM   #53
Chango
Founding Member

If you want to see a shootout between the ZZR600, the CBR600F4, and the YZF600R, just go back through the archives to 1997, where there was a 600 shootout that involved the then-current 600's...

For all the complaining people do about how the current crop of 600's only change incrementally each year, remember that these bikes haven't changed at all in nearly 10 years. Someone else mentioned adding the EX500 Ninja. That one was included in the comparo last year and, guess what? It hasn't changed in almost 20 years.

Geez. As someone else said, I'll read it because I'm a motorcycle junkie. But quit pissing and moaning about the lack of these comparos when they're already here...
Old 05-10-2005, 01:51 PM   #54
Mark_Pearson
Founding Member

So thatÂ’s a "no" for you? Thanks for your input, sport. (Talk about pissing and moaning.)
Mark_Pearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 03:28 PM   #55
jcfritz28
Founding Member

Default Re: MO Street-600 Shootout?

I think anytime you get new blood in a category, let's say for example ergo comfortable sporty bikes, or super sporty standards, some review should be done with the established players, that continue to be sold, and as long as they get minor improvements year to year, and are still viable. But definately not the EX500.

What would be new? Not much out of the list in the post. But how about the street bikes with the best ergos, mixed with some sporty standards, like the FZ6, 599, Bandit 600. The ZZR and Katana are more comfortable and streetable than you would think (I like em), just like the FZ6 and 599 are sportier than you would think (like em too). Otherwise, not much reason to stir it up.
jcfritz28 is offline   Reply With Quote