Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 02-24-2005, 07:39 AM   #181
Kevan
Registered Member

Default Re: Hunter S. Thompson Kills Himself

Heya seruzawa

Sanctimonius!! Wow...little old me?? So let's see, some thoughts on HST leads to closing the border...... Know who your biggest trading partner is...yup..us lowly Canadains with our miserable health care. The "Great Satan"? Well, you said it not me.

And allayou can spare me the crap about Iraq ok? We did the trip with you to Afganistan and so far more Canadians have been killed by idiotic American pilots than by the Afgans. Four dead, killed by an idiot who claimed to be under fire at 35,000 ft, at night, with express orders not to engage, from a infantry weapons exercise on the ground.

The two pilots were reprimanded. Four dead, two reprimands. Seem fair to you??

As for that old health care crap, when oh when will you folks quit believing the health care lobby in Washington that spews out unsubstantiated invective on anything that would see universal medicare in the US??

Take my word for it, if you tank your bike up here you'll be in hospital before you know it without someone going through your wallet to see if you can pay or not.

Finally, I travel in the US a fair amount and Americans are, in my opinion, amoung the best on the planet. Had I known you were perfect, I wouldn't have written about HST. But then HST would have had nothing to write about either.

Kevan
Kevan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2005, 07:49 AM   #182
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Try and flamebait some wacko's into a discussion and I get this? You guys are already basically my kind of wacko's, I was looking for the "other" kind. All this ammo, a lit fuse and... I say this, if others knew what I have proof of they'd be foaming at the mouth too. Guess I'm the only one upset that we apparently bought the explosives at OK City and on and on and on... I'll be checking back here to see if the "bad" wacko's want some...
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 07:58 AM   #183
Kevan
Registered Member

Default Re: No kidding

Hi again seruzawa

Don't get me going on f'ing France. We Canadians have far more experience with those arrogant twits than you do.

De Gaulle showing up on our Centennial and saying "Vive le Quebec Libre" translated as "long live a free Quebec." Thousands of dead Canadians from two world wars buried in France (where you showed up a little late as I recall) and that a**hole has the nerve to imply that a province of Canada need liberation?!?

And, while I'm at it, what you know about Yugoslavia wouldn't grease the inside of a peanut shell. Canadian troops were on the ground getting shot at while the US fought the war from 35,000 ft with "smart bombs". So smart they blew up the Chineese Embassy. Woops.

So, you don't care for what I have to say...fine. Take your best shot. But if your best shot is this kind of ill informed crap, I wont bother to duck.

Kevan

Kevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 08:19 AM   #184
seruzawa
The Toad

Jeeez. Are you still running off at the mouth?

You're KPile, aren't you?
Old 02-24-2005, 08:49 AM   #185
anrajala
Founding Member

Opium is not "just hash". If you tried them both you´d notice the difference. After hash you´d experience difficulty in distinguishing 1000 GSX-R from 600 GSX-F from a distance. After stiff opium you could easily mix up Honda Rebel with Anna Nicole Smith while riding it.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 08:56 AM   #186
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Explosives a OK city. Look here Dale. http://www.sierratimes.com/cgi-bin/i...m=21&topic=141

Your kind of wacko VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 08:59 AM   #187
anrajala
Founding Member

Maybe it was a particularly strong worded reprimand.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 09:32 AM   #188
SuperBill
Founding Member

Expecting a big e-mag pulse the rest of us don't know about? Yikes!

I think FI works well on 4 cylinder bikes, but there's gottaÂ’ be something funky about one & two cylinder bikes that makes it more difficult. For cryinÂ’ out loud, Bosch never did sort out their FI on BMW boxers. And why do motorjournalist reviews of one and two cylinder bikes always seem to have some sort of left-handed comment about the FI ("..the fuel injection is still a bit abrupt off the stop, but is much better than it was on last yearÂ’s model")

Anyway, good call on heading off the Federalists Papers thing. ThereÂ’s just no end to that thread. Meet me at Loudon this year and weÂ’ll hit that one over some beers!
SuperBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 10:20 AM   #189
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Here is an explanation of the case that I referred to, written by someone more literate than I. VWW
Old 02-24-2005, 10:27 AM   #190
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default OOPS

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig4/watkins4.html