Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 02-23-2005, 05:26 PM   #151
ewok1
Founding Member

Default hunter was one of my heroes

i didn't know him, but i thought he was on to some things. mainly he made me laugh. best of all i'm sure he wouldn't give a flying ***** what any of you think. or me. he was famous for doing what he pleased. nice.
ewok1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2005, 07:48 PM   #152
tomk2
Founding Member

Default Re: Hunter S. Thompson Kills Himself

It just shows what a great political operator Karl Rove is that he could take an unpolished turd like Bush and win 51% of the vote.

Too bad he's so dismal at economics and war planning.
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 08:27 PM   #153
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: No kidding

Oh i drag stuff to extremes? Sorry, I thought this was doing that: You will incur JB's wrath by saying anything bad about any other country, as much as saying anything good about this one. Just remember, everything sucks here and everything is logical and wonderful everyplace else and you will be OK. If only the Liberal Whiners would have made good on their promise to move out. They are too good to live here, don't ya know.

your buddy longride.

johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:03 PM   #154
gceaves
Registered Member

I did a search at Google for "Song of the Sausage Creature". Here's the top link:

http://www.latexnet.org/~csmith/sausage.html

gceaves
gceaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:37 PM   #155
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Well Well, wish I'd been in town. Let's see now, Vietnam... suppose I wish some of the supporters heard Walter Cronkite's latest take on it (there is MUCH more). Seems like... Gasp!!! Gulf of Tonkin was a lie!!! A staged War??? YES. POW-MIA's, don't want to get me started on that one I'd wager, wouldn't want to lose that bliss thing would we? When did the purpose of an American Soldier change from defending America/Americans to protecting American interests (big money)??? to defending "the American Way of Life??? to fighting and dying for Iraq's freedom??? Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, 911, the Patriot Act, the hits keep coming!

Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:19 PM   #156
KillerKowalski
Founding Member

Default Re: Private note to SA

"Don't mess with the dead, boy, they have eerie powers."
KillerKowalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:48 PM   #157
jungkvist
Founding Member

Yeah, alcohol kills more people than any other substance, including bullets, and it's all, "Come on boys have another Bud!"

I've known every kind of addict there is and everyone of them says, alcohol is their Rock Bottom addiction. When all-else fails, they get drunk!

BTW, Weed has a very litte effect on dopomine. Most pleasure derived from Marijuana comes from it's abilty to facilitate Novel Thought; it gets people off thier, standard, point of view.

Personally, I've always found it strange, to arrest someone for their State of Mind.

But then, I'm not a New-Age Neo-Nazi Republican, who sucks-up to flat-headed Flat-Earth-Believing Fundamentalist Christians, either..."Hey, misser presdant. Ya'll put inna skools what that Gawd done-did made the eart in seven dayz, an we sho-nuff gonna vote fer ya!"

And remember, Evolution, is just a theory. Yeah, like any Fundamentalist Whacko would know how much proof it takes to have any idea become a Scientific Theoretical Fact. But them's the folks Dubbya shore likes to listen to.

Christ! Next thing ya know, it will be mandated that Bleeding, be taught in Medical Schools.

Beware: The Dark Ages Are Coming To The Land Your're standing On.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:34 AM   #158
f4ik9
Founding Member

Well it seems I owe you two guys (Superbill and VWW) an apology. I got my facts mixed up on the Robbie Bishop incident. McGee was NOT hired to kill Robbie as was first thought. It coincided with two seperate events (one to a Tx. state trooper and the other a La. detective) where a person was hired to asassinate them. Robbie's killer was carrying a small amount of marijuana (and a large amount of cash to pay for a shipment) and just didn't want to go to jail. I will take the written abuse now and no more than five lashes from the front brake cable of an old GS1100. Heck, I already earned the rating of "idiotic troll," even though I moved out from under the bridge last year.

VWW I did get your point about inflated value of certain commodity when supply doesn't match demand and equilibrium is thrown out of whack. Kinda like cigarettes in prison or GP wins by Nicky Hayden.

I know, I said I wouldn't post on the same topic again but I thought you two earned it. I saw the Federalist Papers argument coming next and I figured I would just stop before I got start on THAT one. I call a DOO (difference of opinion) and am out of that conversation!

Meet me in Birmingham for the Barber superbike races and we'll share some Guinness and argue there.

Now, I like my fuel injection, but with carbs you don't have to worry about electro-magnetic pulse. Unless of course you have electronic ignition.
f4ik9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 03:22 AM   #159
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: From CNN today

Interesting how you can accept a quote that starts with the words "I think", as fact. As if simply because someone holds that oppinion, it must be somehow valid.

When I'm 70, I'll ride around on the latest insanely fast crotchrocket... assuming you morons in California haven't convinced the Morons in Washington to outlaw them... I'll ride like a 16 year old squid on a gixxer 1000. I'll smoke crack... shoot up heroine... ride bulls... sky dive... cave dive... and hunt boar with a wheelgun and a knife.

I pray I die doing one of those things.

Beats the hell outta blowing your own brains out because you were afraid of wearin' diapers again.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:22 AM   #160
mile_eater
Founding Member

Umm.. Writing a book doesn't exactly take a genius... I mean.. Michelle Malkin has written a couple now.