Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 02-23-2005, 06:33 AM   #121
ebass
Founding Member

Default Private note to SA

Do me a favor "Herr Editore". Don't publish a news item on my death when I kick it. You'd end up losing half your readership as I spent the next week throwing down patches of cosmic surfactant underneath the tires of all the nimrods talking ****e about my not-even-cold-yet corpse on MO's message boards.

I'd bite my tongue if I were some of you. I can practically hear the distant sound of HST's ghostly shotgun ****ing now.
ebass is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2005, 06:34 AM   #122
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: No kidding

Don't make me slap you around again old man. You know about as much about economics as I do about teen pop stars....

so I'll tell ya what.. you don't argue with me about the doom of social medicine... and I won't dispute your praise of the latest boy band to come down the pike.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:35 AM   #123
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Default Re: Hunter S. Thompson Kills Himself

You didn't whine. I liked what you had to say. Please keep saying it loud an often. Unfortunately there are a lot of folks out there with just the wrong combination of a strong rigid backbone and a weak vacuous mind who cling to a belief that no one else's opinion besides theirs can possbily have any merit.

Good luck with your grand jury service.

-sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:37 AM   #124
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: Private note to SA

HST can kiss my butt. Any man to cowardly to face the world is certainly not going to spook me.

God in Heaven... You people would deify Britney Spears if she blew her head off.

Old 02-23-2005, 06:39 AM   #125
Buzglyd
Founding Member

You'll never die Ebass. I filled out my organ donor card this morning and I put you first on the list.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:46 AM   #126
seruzawa
The Toad

Just think of how much better a set of trade deals the Canadians could get from France!

You know as well as I do that if a Democrat were President and he were doing what Bushbaby is doing these people would be 100% behind the war. They proved that when they were silent while Clowntoon was bombing Serbian children and aspirin factories. The silence from the lefties was deafening.

By all means, let's bring the Clintons back. I never laughed so hard as when I watched Mad Madeline trying to convince everyone that Kim Jong-Il "wasn't such a bad guy" and that "he would keep his promise not to develop nuclear weapons". Or we could watch noted International Catastrophe and Nobel Laureate Jimmy Carter sucking up to Fidel "El Jefe" Castro.

You can't buy that kind of entertainment.

Old 02-23-2005, 06:52 AM   #127
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I think all the "anti-war" protestors just took that decade off.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:57 AM   #128
seruzawa
The Toad

Before that'll happen you need to achieve HST's level of notoriety. I suggest you begin to ingest every chemical known to man today in large quantities. Use Buzglyd's liver if you need to.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:06 AM   #129
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Does this mean that you are assuming that the afterlife will provide you with what life itself has not - the speed to actually catch up to us so that you can mess with our bikes?

-sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 07:32 AM   #130
jkofsky
Founding Member

Default Re: Hunter S. Thompson Kills Himself

1. The RIGHTS to indictment by a grand jury and trial by a jury of peers are for the accused. The DUTY to participate is something that almost no one likes, even if it is necessary to protect the constitutional rights of the accused and there's nothing unpatriotic about excercising the constitutionally protected right to free speech to opine about the nature of that grand jury's activities.

2. The money goes to criminals only because mainly white, mainly affluent, otherwise law abiding citizens cannot legally get the intoxicants of their choice due to misguided, ineffective government policies. If the brunt of enforcement fell on those whose money and habits drive the trade, the laws might be fairer, if equally silly given the universal and ages old proclivity for intoxication.

3. "Nothing harmful or gateway about that?" Damn straight, seems it's as much a gateway to the White House as to addiction and crime (But again, that's the difference between being the affluent white user vs. the indigent minority supply chain.)

I'm not in favor of any cops getting hurt and I sure as hell don't like the s***** that's involved in getting what I may choose to use to me. But I have no delusions about why the s*****'s involved - because of laws that make no sense.

4. FYI, Hash or Hashis has nothing to do with Opium.

5. The Opium WARS were wars of conquest. Chinese were killed and their cities sacked by Brittish and French troops due to their superior armaments. The economic subjugation of 16 key ports and the taking of Hong Kong probably had a lot more to do with China's miserable state by 1949 than the Brittish insistance on the right to import Opium.

6. "Two Freakin' Tons?" So freakin' what? How many Tons of Absolut were shipped to your city last year?
jkofsky is offline   Reply With Quote