Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 02-19-2005, 11:25 PM   #1
saaz
Registered Member

Default Re: Monster Garage's Jesse James on ''60 Minutes Wednesday,'' Feb. 23 on CBS

Perhaps the story will make it downunder someday..but then I don't watch 60 mins
saaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2005, 03:55 AM   #2
DragonF6
Registered Member

Default Re: Monster Garage's Jesse James on ''60 Minutes Wednesday,'' Feb. 23 on CBS

Sorry...although the guy is obviously talented mechanically, he is a self absorbed, spoiled, arrested adolescent. But then, most of us older guys who ride probably fit in that last category.

When I saw that special they had on him, with Kid Rock (two of a kind) he came off badly, I thought. That over-the-top Macho deal usually is an over compensation for some self-esteem/masculinity insecurity issues.

Flame on...JMHO
DragonF6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 03:55 AM   #3
blitz
Founding Member

A must see? Who cares? These knuckleheads are SO over. This is a news item? This is the best we can do?

The kitchen remodeling job isn't going so well. Maybe THAT explains my bitterness.
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 04:01 AM   #4
DragonF6
Registered Member

My new take on remodeling is, if you can't afford to have someone do it, you can probably live without the changes. Thats 40 years of frustration and aggravation trying to be Joe Handyman. The pro's do it every day...they can do it better, faster...maybe not cheaper. Life is short...why go looking for misery?
DragonF6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 04:46 AM   #5
sarnali
Founding Member

Who gives a phuk.

The guys got talent and he's good at what he does, but I for one couldn't give a phuk less what he has say.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 05:45 AM   #6
obandoj
Founding Member

Who cares!
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 06:08 AM   #7
eekadog
Founding Member

explain to me how he's spoiled?
eekadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:20 AM   #8
5valvethumper
Founding Member

The only way 60 Minuets could make this interesting is if it's an ambush. Bring him in and confront him on not actually doing d!ck on the shows, and how they treat the people who actually do the work. Maybe ask him why he brought Hot-Rod culture down to the WWF level of public perception. And when their done, bring in the Teutles and make it an hour special.
5valvethumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:55 AM   #9
mikenomad
Founding Member

Finally, a news show that's not afraid to get to the essence of motorcycling: antisocial welders building unrideable bikes for dope dealers, pimps, and rappers.

All those cable shows can't be wrong, can they?
mikenomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 10:00 AM   #10
KZ6
Founding Member

phew, just watch or not...
KZ6 is offline   Reply With Quote