Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Monster Garage's Jesse James on ''60 Minutes Wednesday,'' Feb. 23 on CBS (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/2678-monster-garages-jesse-james-60-minutes-wednesday-feb-23-cbs.html)

saaz 02-19-2005 10:25 PM

Re: Monster Garage's Jesse James on ''60 Minutes Wednesday,'' Feb. 23 on CBS

Perhaps the story will make it downunder someday..but then I don't watch 60 mins

DragonF6 02-20-2005 02:55 AM

Sorry...although the guy is obviously talented mechanically, he is a self absorbed, spoiled, arrested adolescent. But then, most of us older guys who ride probably fit in that last category. :)

When I saw that special they had on him, with Kid Rock (two of a kind) he came off badly, I thought. That over-the-top Macho deal usually is an over compensation for some self-esteem/masculinity insecurity issues.

Flame on...JMHO

blitz 02-20-2005 02:55 AM

A must see? Who cares? These knuckleheads are SO over. This is a news item? This is the best we can do?

The kitchen remodeling job isn't going so well. Maybe THAT explains my bitterness.

DragonF6 02-20-2005 03:01 AM

My new take on remodeling is, if you can't afford to have someone do it, you can probably live without the changes. Thats 40 years of frustration and aggravation trying to be Joe Handyman. The pro's do it every day...they can do it better, faster...maybe not cheaper. Life is short...why go looking for misery?

sarnali 02-20-2005 03:46 AM

Who gives a phuk.

The guys got talent and he's good at what he does, but I for one couldn't give a phuk less what he has say.

obandoj 02-20-2005 04:45 AM

Who cares!

eekadog 02-20-2005 05:08 AM

explain to me how he's spoiled?

5valvethumper 02-20-2005 07:20 AM

The only way 60 Minuets could make this interesting is if it's an ambush. Bring him in and confront him on not actually doing d!ck on the shows, and how they treat the people who actually do the work. Maybe ask him why he brought Hot-Rod culture down to the WWF level of public perception. And when their done, bring in the Teutles and make it an hour special.

mikenomad 02-20-2005 07:55 AM

Finally, a news show that's not afraid to get to the essence of motorcycling: antisocial welders building unrideable bikes for dope dealers, pimps, and rappers.

All those cable shows can't be wrong, can they?

KZ6 02-20-2005 09:00 AM

phew, just watch or not...