Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 02-24-2005, 06:34 AM   #41
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Monster Garage's Jesse James on ''60 Minutes Wednesday,'' Feb. 23 on CBS

There's this flaming dipshiit at work who lives and breathes for this crap. He has an evo 80 he can barely keep running and he wants to buy/build a "chrome framed soft tail chopper with a super long front end and those JJ pipes that shoot flames"

In a rare moment of indulgence I mentioned that the NAPA down the street made hydraulic lines to order so he could have them make a front brake hose for his "super long front end"

His reply, with a knowing smirk was, "yeah, right like I'm gonna use a front brake and go over the handlebars"

My only consolation is he's probably too dumb to keep a bike running long enough to hurt himself on it........
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2005, 06:47 AM   #42
yo-me-mo
Founding Member

Default Re: Monster Garage's Jesse James on ''60 Minutes Wednesday,'' Feb. 23 on CBS

I'll tell you what . I heard somewhere that someone is coming out with a around 400 cc 70 hp bike around 250 lbs . That I'm interested in.
yo-me-mo is offline   Reply With Quote