Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 02-16-2005, 08:46 AM   #71
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Hyosung coming to the USA as ''Hyosung''?

tomkpaul wrote:

"Hmmm... I guess maybe you didn't notice that the top two parties (combining for 70% of the total vote) in the recent Iraq elections were pro-Tehran pro-Islamic theocracy groups?"

Jeez, what is it with you people? First it was "The elections will be a bloodbath." When they weren't, it was "Chimpy and Halliburton will only let pro-American stooges win." Now it's "What a waste, anti-Americans won."

You're going to throw out your back moving those goalposts.

I swear, lefties are like Goldilocks stuck in an infinite loop of the first two bowls of porridge.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2005, 09:14 AM   #72
travisyoung
Founding Member

Default Re: Hyosung coming to the USA as ''Hyosung''?

If memory serves me right the reason they started using Datsun is that the name Nissan was tarnished from their brutal strike breaking practices. They waited until everyone forgot (or they realized that nobody gave a crap about a few strikers being brutalized) to switch back to Nissan.
travisyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 02:23 PM   #73
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: You Got That Right.

Hell, the Pirates (and this is gonna hurt, if you're form the Burg) are still a 1960s team.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:18 AM   #74
James_Brown
Registered Member

Default Re: You Got That Right.

I'm not from Pittsburgh, but my sister lived there for a couple of years and it's between my past and present homes, so I've had a few Iron City Beers. Besides, when I do pay attention to baseball, I'm a Tigers fan so I know better than to mock other city's teams.
James_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote