Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-15-2004, 02:03 PM   #161
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Do we have a second?

Well i aint dyin it grey,but my wife tell s me it's starting to take care of itself so i guess Im just a provisional member for awhile
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2004, 02:05 PM   #162
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: AK Trip

He called me an idiot once.....does that count?
Old 12-15-2004, 02:14 PM   #163
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Harley Hair-Extensions

HA!!!! My first Hd was an XLCH in 68.Scared myself sh**less and couldnt make payments so sold it and bought a decrepit 59 pan chop project. By the time I was finished building it into an ill handling,undependable pos chopper i had well less thsn 1000 bucks in it. I always figger the time spent off the road working on the bike kept me alive cause if I had spent that time riding instead of wrenching odds are Ida killed myself.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:15 PM   #164
eekadog
Founding Member

Default Re: Is the 2005 GSX-R600 a good beginner's bike?

naco - Well i thought that the : 0, idiotic troll rating was just about right for the original post. my apologies if i wasted your time. Anyway, I guess you have a higher quality BS meter than the others.
eekadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 02:23 PM   #165
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Alice, to Kpaul...

sounds like my 23 year old son.....except my son has had 2 street bikes......and oh yeah,he's an experienced and proficient MX'er......and ,well, he knows how to wrench on his own bike and he's been 150 + on the track.........Geez,I guess even my punk kid ranks well ahead of KPAUL in the pantheon of mptorcycling. Matter of fact I dont know many bike riders who don't.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:40 PM   #166
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Alice, to Kpaul...

Actuall y my unabridged defines "contrarian" as some one who always has opposing views and is inconsistent..........pretty accurate if you ask me. Many grumpy people are considered to be cotrariant. I for one am happy to oblige KPAUL and consider him MO's official Contrarian.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:38 PM   #167
SuperSquid
Registered Member

Default DUH!!! THERE'S A NEWS FLASH!

SuperSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 04:11 PM   #168
Hutchinator
Founding Member

Default Re: AK Trip

And this whole time I've been biting my tongue, my bad. (It was always fun to watch anyways.)

Next time he his idiocy irritates me, I'll just have to speak up. (Make that a note to self...)

Thanks for the clarification.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:25 PM   #169
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Harley Hair-Extensions

I'd say you're in the GPTB for life. Now just tear into KPyle a fw more times, and you could be up for an officers position.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:22 PM   #170
dogcatfud
Registered Member

Default Re: Untrained Riders account for overwhelming majority of fatalities.

I consider myself fortunate to live in a state that makes it so convenient to learn motorcycle riding. There are two unique things about Pennsylvania's motorcycle safety program.

There is no fee charged to take the BRC or ERC. The program is funded by a nominal surcharge of $5 each time a permit is issued or an endorsement is renewed.

Upon passing the BRC test, the Rider Coach is authorized by the state to grant the M endorsement on the spot. He/she signs and stamps your permit card, which will serve as temporary proof of the endorsement until the state mails you a license update card. There's no need to take the completion card to the DMV and do more paperwork.

The program's website states that 199,000 people have taken courses since its inception in 1985. I completed the BRC in August 2003 and have used the emergency swerving and braking techniques countless times.
dogcatfud is offline   Reply With Quote