Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-15-2004, 09:40 AM   #141
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default Re: You should do this.

Hmmm that's an interesting idea.....wonder what it pays......given my proclivities on the road (rampant lawbreaking) I wonder what their criteria is for becoming an instructor.

"OK now use the yield sign as your brake marker, trail brake in, stick your knee out, no, no, you're not hanging off enough, get on the throttle as early as possible, leave enough room so your back end won't step out into the car next to you, get back into full tuck, you're losing mph due to wind resistance!!!! You will suck on the racetrack!!! You're slow!!! You're weak!!!" LOL
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2004, 09:52 AM   #142
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: Alice, to Kpaul...

Wouldn't a Contrarian be the same as a Contrary (someone who does everything backwards)?

If not (in this context) I'd say, close enough.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:02 AM   #143
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Re: Do we have a second?

I think if you have a grey ponytail you're automatically in.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 10:05 AM   #144
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Re: Alice, to Kpaul...

Yes the guy who has ridden one motorcycle in his entire life and thinks inline 4 600s are the holy grail of motorcycling is so amazingly unique.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Old 12-15-2004, 10:12 AM   #145
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Harley Hair-Extensions

And put a buncha low milage- dealer maintained HD's on the market for us po' boyz
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 10:14 AM   #146
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Yeah but I'm a warm RUB!

Took the kid to school this morning with the top down.

How about you?
Old 12-15-2004, 10:18 AM   #147
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Harley Hair-Extensions

I built my shovel in 1981 for about $6k total, of which $2k went into 80' pistons and jugs, cam and Branch heads & valves. traded it in '85 for a 14k mile bone stock 74in FLHP for $4500.

Crate Twin Cam engines are $5 ~ $6k now I think
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 10:34 AM   #148
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Not quite but close

Silver engine - $3445.00

Black and chrome - $4445.00
Old 12-15-2004, 11:05 AM   #149
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: David Hough's says longride is a idiot also

That's funny, you're an idiot and you wear a helmet every time you ride. What's your excuse? -Sean
Old 12-15-2004, 11:10 AM   #150
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Why longride is what he is...

That's funny, Longride was just at MO participating in a two-day Streetfighter shootout, and guess what???? He wore a full faced helmet every time he got on a bike. Care to make any more broad generalizations and .5 assed assertions today? -Sean