Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-15-2004, 02:54 AM   #101
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Re: AK Trip

The GPTB welcomes all new recruits. None of us (as far as I know) have grey hair or ponytails. I'm only a few years older than KPissant and we have several members younger than he. (He ignorantly gave us our title calling us a bunch of Harley riding old men. Of course the majority of the GPTB doesn't own Harleys.)

All you really have to do to get in is to ***** off KPail enough that he attaches about 27 posts to your most recent post, starts arguing with himself, and then declares himself the winner.

Next thing you know, he call you an old man Harley riding GPTB member and you're in!
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2004, 03:44 AM   #102
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Untrained Riders account for overwhelming majority of fatalities.

What about the running with scissors and huffing gasoline thing?...
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:55 AM   #103
sarnali
Founding Member

I get sick of hearing that as well. As soon as someone finds out I ride a bike out come the my uncles/friends/cousins/buddys/brotherinlaw got hurt on a motorcycle stories, or else the "I used to ride a bike but some guy ran a stop sign 1/4 mile in front of me and I had to lay 'er down" tales of woe.

Instead of telling them that you need a modicom (sic) of skill to ride a motorcycle, I point out that more people get injured slipping in the shower, or playing high school sports or golf per year than get injured on a bike. and probably they should stay home and watch tv to be safe

Obviously I say it with a great deal of tact and compassion.........
Old 12-15-2004, 03:59 AM   #104
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: The GPTB "Family"

(in trance) yes...join us...it's paradise...ride with us...leave everything else behind...

(Oh, and you've got to get yourself a pair of spiffy arm chaps.)
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 04:24 AM   #105
seruzawa
The Toad

It's a given that KPile is too stupid to realize that untrained riders getting in more accidents would be self-evident. He has to read it from an "authoritative source" like moveon.org.

He's the same sort of person who considered Time Magazine's announcement that boys and girls are different to be a revelation.

Old 12-15-2004, 04:26 AM   #106
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Yes, people always feel compelled to break out the "my friend died on a motorcycle story." I've had a few friends die in car accidents, drug overdoses, etc. I certainly don't counsel people not to drive or take drugs or both!
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:10 AM   #107
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Typical...

What an embarrassment, fish net tights and a "biker" jacket..... Jesus Christ woman, where's your dignity? most of those sailors were young enough to be your kids.

When you sign up for the military you're aware of certain risks. Getting an eyeful of someones granny shouldn't be one of them.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:20 AM   #108
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Upon seeing the glazed looks of the Soon-to-be-Dead

Sadly the lack of smaller bikes is a problem. MZ however does offer several 125s, and Kawasaki has the GPZ 250, which still would have not been a beginer's bike in our day. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:30 AM   #109
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Typical...

Did you see the episode of Celebrity Deathmatch where Cher fought Bette Midler? Classic! Everything that Bette threw at Cher's face simply bounced off.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:37 AM   #110
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: AK Trip

(heavy breathing behind welding mask) "Throwaway your collection of spec sheets and your journey to the GPTB darkside will be complete!"