Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-13-2004, 08:54 AM   #71
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: Unobtainium European?

No, Seruzawa San:

I think the MT is a, Way, goofy idea. Especially since Yamaha could'a saved a lot of money by dropping the V-Max motor in the thing, and, probably, ended up with a better bike.

I mean....When Yamaha already had a proven, Sport-Cru...Cruise-Spor...chirp, chirp, croak, chirp, ribbit, chirp...(Aw, Fuc' it!)...the V-Max-Engine, why would they want to want to harness a 1700cc TwoBanger, to their new WhatevertheHellitis. I don't ever recall anyone b!tching about a V-Max not having enough power; do you?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2004, 08:58 AM   #72
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

I might even pay a few dollars to do them Buzz. Better watch out, you've been out bid. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:05 AM   #73
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

We're shivering 62 today but should warm up to 70 tomorrow so I can put away the electric vest.

I just returned from Motorcycle Purgatory aka Florida. Not only are the roads flat and straight, you've got blue hairs in wrap-around sunglasses trying to kill you at every intersection.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:11 AM   #74
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Rode down to Daytona for about 6 years in a row, so I know what you speak of. I wouldn't live down there on a bet.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:36 AM   #75
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Maybe Sean could raise money for MO by having Ebay-style auctions for the upcoming road tests.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Old 12-13-2004, 10:18 AM   #76
pdad13
Founding Member

I don't think Sean wants anyone else making an unauthorized U-turn. It ain't worth the money.

Although, I could ride the 999, or any other bike, over a cliff with the best of 'em.

Sign me up.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:24 AM   #77
pdad13
Founding Member

It's not just the blue hairs. It's everyone.

Oh, and they've got hurricanes. What a bonus.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:47 AM   #78
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

BMW has a nifty website for the new K1200S and still no motorcycle.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:51 AM   #79
nokneedragin
Founding Member

yea, they are so much worse than tornadoes, earthquakes, blizzards, ice storms, 4 month riding seasons and forest fires, etc...
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 11:41 AM   #80
francesco
Founding Member

I think this bike is awesome! Take someone who really likes big V-Twins but would like to have a bike that handles better than a cruiser. What could be better? And if you want more power you know there will be kits available. Heck, if it's a Road Warrior engine, the kits already here!
francesco is offline   Reply With Quote