Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-09-2004, 06:20 AM   #11
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Driver Ignores Yelling Motorcyclist On Car's Hood

This is the old "I didn't see him" lie that all automobile drivers use as a get out of jail free card.

But, I'd bet the perp would have noticed the biker on his hood right away if the biker had pulled out a .357 and tapped it on the windshield.

Funny how that works for visibility.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2004, 06:24 AM   #12
tomk2
Founding Member

gotta disagree...

this *****-eating white trash won't be impacted at all. He's already driving w/o insurance, he'll continue driving w/o license

I doubt he'll ever pay a dime of any judgement against him and he probably doesn't have any property or income to put a "lean" against.

& he's probably already going on about how "Jesus has forgiven him, why can't you?"

Nope, sorry... normal social controls only work against human beings, not this kind of blatantly lying irresponsible Snopsian upright talking monkey.

For this guy you need a couple of jack booted neo-Nazi thugs to beat the ever-living crap outa him & leave his bleeding body tied to the chainlink on a highway overpass as a reminder to all the other trash as to what's in store for 'em if THEY ever step outa line!
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 06:34 AM   #13
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Three good things about this story. 1 the biker wasn't hurt. 2 the cager was caught, and will have to face some kind justice. 3 One more ill handling, over chromed, rolling substitute for a penus has been removed from public view. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 06:40 AM   #14
sarnali
Founding Member

That's all true from an emotional standpoint. From a legal standpoint it doesn't look like there's anything else the state or county could do. And after all Jesus did forgive him.

Leaving his beaten body tied to an overpass would be a crime. Accidentaly getting tangled up with a rope and a cinder block and falling out of a bass boat while drunkenly fishing with your new friends one night would be........tragic
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 07:09 AM   #15
jfiore
Registered Member

Feel better now???
jfiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 07:31 AM   #16
ValkBandit
Registered Member

i think the driver should share a jail cell with Big Bubba. maybe he will learn to behave responsibly. might even open the door to a whole new lifestyle ...
ValkBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 07:33 AM   #17
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Reminds me of the time some dirt bags tried to roll me while I was sitting in my VW beetle at a stoplight in Inglewood around 3am.

Except in that case I was tapping the WWII P35 Hi-Power (with Nazi proof marks) on the inside of the windshield, and pointing to it with my other hand.

That got their attention.

Old 12-09-2004, 07:38 AM   #20
sarnali
Founding Member

Open the back door to a hole new lifestyle......
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote