Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-06-2004, 05:49 PM   #51
tomhorn
Registered Member

Default Re: Get Real

I'm fully in favor of dumbasses removing themselves from the gene pool by mistaking bandannas and sunblock for protective riding gear, however, our nation's trial lawyers have done too good a job convincing everyone that anything that happens to us is somebody elses fault, usually somebody with deep pockets.
tomhorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2004, 05:55 PM   #52
Hutchinator
Founding Member

Default Re: Newspaper suggests taxing motorcycles off the road

You got my vote ~
Old 12-06-2004, 06:11 PM   #53
OB1_1
Founding Member

Your welcome, Jefferson had a much wider influence than just his American influence. The democratic world has much to thank him for.
OB1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 06:37 PM   #54
dylanmo
Founding Member

Someone who works for Airbus Boeing who complains about others taking government money is some kind of thermonuclear meta-irony that one would need a fecking PhD in Irony Studies to really comprehend fully.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 06:47 PM   #55
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: When good GPTBs go bad.

You have got to be sad because you're trolling like silly on this thread and no one is taking the bait. Sad, sad, sad.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:08 PM   #56
sarnali
Founding Member

Thanks for pointing that out, not that I was worried...

Really I was getting ready to make up a bunch of grade school nicknames for everyone, then say how stupid you all are, then link to a bunch of lefty web sites and copy word for word someone elses opinion and say it's mine,...then lets see...I'll rant about biodiesel, tell you about all my engineering degrees that proves I'm smarter than you dumb****s, then what....call you old men with gray ponytails even though I woudn't recognize you if I fell over you....

I guess that 'bout covers it..... Oh yeah, I forgot one, even though I have two years and 20k miles experiance and you all have 30+ years and have owned dozens of bikes, I'm still a better rider and I have the MSF scores to prove it.

Now aren't you glad you didn't insult me???
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:17 PM   #57
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: LDEBATE org agrues for unrestricted freedom.

Better living through chemistry I always say..

Eating orange sunshine and riding down 101 from Portland to the Cali. border with your wifey on an FLH shovelhead is a pretty good way to spend a few days...not that I'd know.....
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:41 AM   #58
obandoj
Founding Member

Hey Kpail, I've 2 artificial hips and I'm still riding. And better than ever, as a matter of fact I will run circles around you at any track, on any bike, any time! And yes I'm an old fart.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:28 AM   #59
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: LDEBATE org agrues for unrestricted freedom.

To be honest, 25 micrograms (Standard Hit) isn't much more intense than being stoned. Trouble is, just like with bikes, guys always want to open the throttle and sometimes the brakes ain't so good. It's that whole, 100+ theraputic (Liter Bike) level where things can get really unstable. For your average goofy-kid, confronting infinity and the nature of being can be a mite disturbing. Add to that, being around other teenagers - who might just thing it's a good idea to mess with you - and it's all-aboard for the Psychotic Express. Some toys, that you find in the attic have sharp and rusty edges.

Though, I always thought if was funny that the CIA gave up on LSD, for interrogation, because often the subjects gained too much insight into the situation; or, became too distracted to be bothered. Besides the fact that a good number of agents were having way too much fun playing with the stuff themselves.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:27 AM   #60
seruzawa
The Toad

Just enlist and go to Vietnam.