Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 08-30-2004, 01:17 PM   #121
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: It's a Testosterone thing.

Players vs Watchers? I guess that depends on how define player and watcher. I can never make more than a small fraction of what my wife makes... therefore it makes no sense economicly for me to work. Every dime I make would just go to the government. I'll be damned if I'm gonna work for the Government while someone else raises my kids.

Let's face it... if I treated them like that, who would i have to blame when they turned out to be blathering idiots like you?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2004, 01:25 PM   #123
donzi
Founding Member

Default Re: Indian Larry Killed in Helmetless Stunt

It's a shame if you think the gasoline and the pirahna are the dangerous parts of that equation.

But hey I just quit cold turkey 6 weeks ago some I'm just jealous.
donzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:34 PM   #124
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: So let's not learn from the fact that...

Just because helmet usage is correlated with accident survival (I'm guessing it is, and of course everyone should wear proper gear) does not mean that it is a problem worthy of legislation and coercive enforcement. Maybe it is, but the only thing you have to say about helmet laws is that lives are saved. Well, they probably are. Now, the onus is on you to demonstrate with numbers, not anecdotes, how the absence of mandatory helmet laws for cyclists over the age of 18 is such a public burden that it requires abridgement of freedom. Not the other way around.

I would rather cops were spending their time keeping the roads free from distributed danger (reckless driving, etc) than protecting an adult from himself. Of course, 99% of speeding tickets will dissapear under my plan, so forget it.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:44 PM   #125
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: Mr Mom

It's a matter of record ya moron. Check it. Kerry has made sport of marrying rich older women.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:46 PM   #126
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: The one thing Right Wing Religious Bush Wackos forget.

This means taking personal responsibility for helping those in need. Not using the government to give yourself a feel good buzz. Fool.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:12 PM   #127
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Peebad is Baby Boomer

He's younger than you old man.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 02:13 PM   #128
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Indian Larry Killed in Helmetless Stunt

Make sure you borrow the video camera from Sean before you do it.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 02:30 PM   #129
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: The one thing Right Wing Religious Bush Wackos forget.

I really chuckle at the sanctimonious lefties. I would bet a month's pay that my personal charitable contributions far outstrip those of any of the supposed "compassionate" types on this website. Not one of the democrats I know personally even comes close... except my wife, but then she's an old fashioned classical liberal, and not into the current rage of cheap govt mandated "compassion". Clinton pissed her off so much she voted for Bob Dole.

One thing I do know though is that I give more, much more, money each year than John Kerry did when he was Lt Governor of Massachewsitts. Isn't that typical? The loudest Pharisees in the political temple are the worst hypocrites.

I don't really care what people give... unless they are the types of people that accuse others of meanspiritedness. If they don't give generously then they are simply hypocrites and should be totally shunned.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:37 PM   #130
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: snap crackle pop

Yeah, video with sound please
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote