Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 07-12-2004, 08:08 AM   #111
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default I can't believe it's taken you this long

Welcome to the club. You could post the most informative links on the planet and he'd never read them.

I just view him as mildly entertaining now. It's fun to watch a rookie poster come in and think he can engage KP in some form of intelligent dialogue.

Then comes the rage. Then the dibelief. Then you give up and join the club.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2004, 11:34 AM   #113
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: I can't believe it's taken you this long

What kept me going this long was just pure hubris Buz. I was foolish enough to think that if I could teach my son to read at four years of age (he's now six and progressing nicely) , and teach my dog to do tricks, that possibly I could nudge KP out of idiocy. I see now that the poor soul is just some sort of idiot savant, and for some strange reason can understand how to use a computor. It's truly sad, that like the character in rain man, he can comprehend nothing else. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 05:05 AM   #114
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default The next time you fly

You'd better hope KP helped engineer nothing more than the ****tail napkins.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 04:32 AM   #116
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: Girl and Ducati Monster Ride Coast to Coast in Under 50 Hours!

Well done on/in any road vehicle on any U.S. road/highway, truly awesome considering her choice of mount. Makes me think...
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 08:16 PM   #117
kjam68
Registered Member

Default Re: Econ for Dummies in simple terms, Why Clintonomis was disguised Reaganomics

Thanks for your service to our country. Some people will never understand that the best defense is a good offence. It is difficult to get KPaul to stay on point and answer questions. While I went line by line in my rebuttal to his semi-salient points. He just restated his previous false accusations. It's a bit like arguing with a woman. How does electing the biggest liberal in the Senate positively effect the fiscal policy of our nation? Clinton triangulated his position and knew that the party had to be more moderate after the healthcare fiasco. Kerry has no moral core like Clinton, but he has never met a tax increase he didn't like. He needs to stick with what he knows, bedding wealthy socialites.
kjam68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 11:42 AM   #118
mark_thompson
Registered Member

Default Ducati service intervals

Anyone know what the recommended valve adjustment and timing belt replacement intervals are for the new ST3?

I like Ducatis, always have, but I ride too many miles and am too cheap, to put up with the high maintnenance costs.

I'm looking for a lighter, more nimble sport tourer to complement my old ST1100 but the ST4s is too expensive to maintain, the Futura is on the way out of production, and the current Sprint ST is just too old and bland. The ST3 might fit the bill if they get the service costs under control. I don't want to go the FJR1300 route, but may not have any choice.
mark_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote