Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 07-12-2004, 03:22 AM   #103
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Econ for Dummies in simple terms, Why Clintonomis was disguised Reaganomics

Have you figured it out yet? All you are doing is getting the robot to repeat his lame mental recordings of badly understood information. And worthless Marxist information at that.

This is the guy who tried to lecture me about gunboat duty. Never mind I was actually on one in Nam. He knows more about it, even though he's never been within 9000 miles of one. That's why I know that Kerry faked his wounds to get out of Nam. Terrorists know that as well and know he is a coward.

Good job on getting the volume of response posts though. I haven't read them, but you don't have to to know what he's spewing about.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:21 AM   #104
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Girl and Ducati Monster Ride Coast to Coast in Under 50 Hours!

How do you like having getting more "education" from someone who can't even spell?
Old 07-12-2004, 07:31 AM   #110
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Sticks and Stones

I give up kpaul. I have been spoon feeding you information for months now. If you are too stupid to decipher it on your own I guess you will just have to remain a dipsh!t for the rest of your life. The fact that you have posted another Bush vs Kerry link in response to my previous message when I have made it blatantly clear, even for a myopic moron such as yourself, that I think that they are nothing but front men for more of the same tell the people what they want to hear, and Fu*k them after the election political machines, shows your complete inability to understand the most elemental of points.

Note to self. Permanent ignore mode from now on. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote