Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 03-22-2004, 03:38 PM   #31
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Speaking of getting blasted.....

Roast beef, chedder cheese, fish and chips, mushie peas, Devonshire cream, bubble and squeek, bangers and mash. yorkshire pudding, roast lamb with mint sauce, brussel sprouts, fried taties, fried mushrooms, fried tomatos, finnin haddie, (real) Irish oat meal, smoked salmon.......the list goes on. Thats not to mention all the good Indian and Pakistani joints.... And thats not to mention all the great beer and whiskey from the U.K.

The only ones who don't think Brit food is good is those that haven't eaten it. I was born and raised in the Everton district of Liverpool and believe me nothing tastes like good English cooking. I wish I was going with you, lucky sod
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2004, 03:50 PM   #32
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Heaven and Hell

Is good English cooking similar to Jumbo Shrimp?

The difference between Heaven and Hell:

Heaven:

The cooks are French

The humour is British

The lovers are Italian

The mechanics are German

and it's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell:

The cooks are British

The humour is German

The lovers are Swiss

The mechanics are French

and it's all organized by the Italians.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 04:05 PM   #33
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Heaven and Hell

Hey whats wrong with german humor?

Hans;" It's raining and we have no hats"

Fritz; "Ya, we'll catch pnumonia and die"

Crowd of germans,; " ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, that was funny

Think what you will, my friend, you're in for a treat. If you can't boil it, fry it and wash it down with Boddingtons cream ale LOL
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 03:00 AM   #34
seruzawa
The Toad

Hans: "My dog has no nose."

Fritz: "How does he smell?"

Hans: "Awful."
Old 03-23-2004, 03:03 AM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Child abuse suspect hits and kills 3 bikers

It is amusing to hear all these stories about how dangerous motorcycles are by people who don't ride.

No shortage of "experts".
Old 03-23-2004, 04:13 AM   #36
ValknMag
Founding Member

The way I heard it, substitute 'police' for 'humour' in your version. Quite a different take.
ValknMag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 03:20 PM   #37
MrCrashHappy
Founding Member

Default Please, all of you dear people, ride...

like every cager on the road is out to get you. They are, you know, whether they're aware of it or not. (I can't believe that the sound of sirens didn't figure into this to some extent. Not that it mattered.)

A few weeks ago, a wiseacre in a pickup made a right turn from the left lane right in front of your humble narrator. I got ahead, stopped in front of him, stood right at his window, called him a female sex organ, and promised to extract him through that window and make him cry like a little girl if I ever saw his fat a$$ again. How nuts was that? But the silly b@st@rd knew what he had done, because he didn't contradict my accusation. (I admit I've never been to law school.)

Don't listen to music, don't chat on the intercom, don't let your gaze linger on sexy members of your preferred object gender on the roadside when you should be tending to traffic, never let your eyes stop moving, go through intersections with a cage on your right, check that rearview mirror frequently, wear reflective clothing at night, and nevernevernever eat a candy bar that you found lying on top of the urinal.

Child molesters? Nail them to sheets of plywood and play chainsaw tic-tac-toe.
MrCrashHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 03:44 AM   #38
edh
Founding Member

Default Re: Please, all of you dear people, ride...

This will get the flame generator hummin...
Picture this: someone walking down the street with a gun, firing rounds aimlessly, with a bag of ammo. What should the police response be? Now, imagine that suspect has been identified as having stolen the gun from the local Wal-Mart.

If, after being ordered by the police to drop the stolen weapon, the suspect runs away, but continues to fire randomly, the police have a duty to "drop that dog in his tracks" before he hurts an innocent bystander.

Any stolen vehicle, *especially* a stolen SUV, is a deadly weapon. After being chased, and ordered to stop by the police, they should be authorized to use deadly force to end the chase at the *first* opportunity to do so, while minimizing collateral damage. (In this case, as this sleaze ball was pulling out of the street/parking lot where he stole the vehicle, or better yet - before he even put it into drive).

I beleive that the police are prevented from using deadly force in a stolen vehicle situation. Unfortunately, in this case, the suspect needed no authorization....
edh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 05:30 AM   #39
squidly51
Founding Member

Don't forget about those coppers in hot pursuit.

What a mess.

squidly51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 07:34 AM   #40
HighsideHarry
Founding Member

Who cares what "tragic" events led to this outcome? Hopefully, he's crippled for life. Then he'll have something to remind him of what he did.
HighsideHarry is offline   Reply With Quote