Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 03-14-2004, 09:00 AM   #31
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: If you select the right President you won't have to worry.

Never waste your time arguing with a partisan wackjob.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2004, 09:28 AM   #32
seruzawa
The Toad

Please first note that I have nothing to do with starting this stupid political off-topic flame war. It's the usual suspect Kook.

Since Kerry testified that I, and my other buddies who were on gunboats, were all mother-raping babykillers then apparently he doesn't want my vote. I've heard his entire testimony and there's no way to spin it except as a propaganda speech for the benefit of the Vietnamese communists, today one of the most repressive regimes in the world. As we speak they are engaging in genocide against the Montagnards who were staunch US Allies during the Vietnam War.

Kerry's cousin got a contract for one billion dollars to build a harbor at Nha Trang after Kerry bulled through findings that ignored evidence of US POWs still held in Vietnam.

No problem. Myself, I never remember anyone I knew, even Seals, displaying cutoff ears or raping mothers. If Kerry had seen such things he was required, as a commissioned officer, to report such acts for disciplinary action. So, he apparently never saw such acts, but was only repeating others' lies. Many of the supposed Vietnam Vets who testified to these acts were later proven to have never been in the military or were never in Nam even if they were.

No problem though. The Democrats are going to save us from the EVIL RICH by nominating a politician who is worth some 170 million dollars. The candidate's wife is worth over 1/2 billion dollars. Her company has moved some 80% of its operations overseas. Yep. Kerry is a real pal to the little guy. Check in your brain at the door.

He's richer than Bush or Cheney or both of them together. Yep. The pal of the little guy. He spends loads of money that doesn't belong to him to buy votes from the very people his social programs force into eternal poverty.

He says he was for the first Iraq War but voted against it. He's against the second Iraq War, but voted for it. He attacks Bush over a shortage of body armor, but voted against the funding to buy the same body armor. He accuses the administration of crappy intelligence but tried to cut funding for intelligence by magnitudes.

I don't know a single Vietnam Vet who is going to vote for Kerry. He's already said what he thinks of us. If the Democrats want to inspire people they should avoid putting up someone even more devious and disgusting than Bush.
Old 03-14-2004, 10:54 AM   #33
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Courageous Patriot

Don't forget the prime service that people went into as enlisted men to avoid Vietnam... the US Air Force! And the Navy! People enlisted in these too to avoid Vietnam. Sure, some went to Nam but 98% didn't.

Yep, sure was dangerous floating around on an oiler. Or painting rocks at Edwards AFB.

We used to say that the USAF enlisted guys were the smartest because they sent the officers out to fight.

The Navy guys are second because they and their officers are all in the same boat.

Old 03-14-2004, 01:12 PM   #34
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Hard to believe that the Democrats found someone equally unpalatable as G.W. What's even harder to believe is that some "enlightened" voters will feel that they are "wasting their vote" by voting for a third party candidate. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 01:46 PM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

You're right! I'm casting my vote for the Silly Party.
Old 03-14-2004, 02:38 PM   #36
sarnali
Founding Member

I'm sticking with the continous party myself, I wouldn't waste my breath on those other two lame-brains
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 02:41 PM   #37
kowalke67
Founding Member

Really? Okay, here you go (www.yourdictionary.com):

zeal·ot

n.

1. One who is zealous, especially excessively so.

2. A fanatically committed person.

2. Zealot A member of a Jewish movement of the first century A.D. that fought against Roman rule in Palestine as incompatible with strict monotheism.

Old 03-14-2004, 02:44 PM   #38
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Courageous Patriot

Alot of sailors died on the Forrestal and Oriskany, not from enemy action but they were on station.

We had a few survivors from those ships on the Independence, and some Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club members too.

It wasn't all gravy, glad I missed it by a few years.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 02:49 PM   #39
kowalke67
Founding Member

American Heritage:

pol·i·ti·cian

n.

1. One who is actively involved in politics, especially party politics.

2. One who holds or seeks a political office.

The Truth

pol·i·ti·cian

1. two faced, duplicitous, say anything to get elected a**hole