Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 03-12-2004, 12:56 PM   #11
HighsideHarry
Founding Member

Default Re: Bike ban on Fed highways?

While you're on this site, click on "Cycle Wear" on the sidebar to the left & check out the MC jackets that light up with a directional-signal arrow.

Oooo-ee! You be stylin' now, Bro!
HighsideHarry is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2004, 04:19 PM   #12
kowalke67
Founding Member

Default Re: If you select the right President you won't have to worry.

Yes, he did fight in the war and with apparent bravery and honor. Which makes it even more amazing he would associate and side with outright liars, imposters, and zealots after the war discrediting himself and tarnishing the images of the honorable soldiers (the majority of American soldiers) who fought in that war.</p>

His membership in the group Vietnam Veterans Against the War and associating with it's illustrious members such as Jane Fonda and Mark Lane paint the true picture of Kerry's character. That picture being a person who is willing to manipulate a story, an image, and the discredit honor of others to achieve his goals. In 1971 said he was ashamed of himself and his actions in that war and said other soldiers should be too. In 2004 he says he is proud of his service in VN. Which one is it? Truth is Kerry is about saying what needs to be said to win and not about saying what he believes in- if he believes in anything.</p>

In 1971 Kerry threw his bronze, silver, and purple heart medals away (oops, they weren't actually his medals, they belonged to someone else, more posing on Kerry's part) to show his disgust for the Viet Nam war. In 2004 he is going to use the Viet Nam war to show how much of a patriot he is.</p>

One thing hasnÂ’t changed about the 1971 Kerry and the 2004 Kerry, he will still use Viet Nam as a platform for election. Albeit with a polar opposite interpretation of it. Buying a Harley right before campaigning begins but secretly being a Triumph and Ducati fan is classic Kerry. Image is more important than substance</p>
Old 03-12-2004, 04:52 PM   #13
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Congratulations, You've figured out that John Kerry is a two faced, duplicitous, say anything to get elected a**hole. When you've realized that George Bush is no different you will be two steps ahead of that moron you were responding to. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 05:11 PM   #14
Agent0090
Founding Member

I want to visit their location on the Bronx and have some Bubba Tea.

Last year I saw some jackets in Nashville that had LED lights on them in different dseigns. (They were tasteful and understated , as all things found in Nashville are.) I figured it was only a matter of time. I have my doubts about the waterproofing, but one of those jackets, some chrome fisted gloves, and some the colored re-tread tires advertised here a few months ago might just make you the most stylin' MOron known to man.

Agent0090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #15
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Look here http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/gregory2.html VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:24 PM   #17
Pacer
Founding Member

Has anyone listened to Nadar's platform? Yea I am amazed that I am in his corner. Until now I thought that he was like a tit on a chicken (useless), but listen to what he has to say. Both of these canidates are about corperate America, and taking what they can get. They don't give a Sh#t about us.
Pacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 04:42 AM   #18
sarnali
Founding Member

It wouldn't break my heart to see those barges parked and people driving more appropriatly sized vehicale's. If you're hauling the kids around or pulling a trailer then fine, but commuting by yourself in a vehicale that gets low-teens for gas milage isn't portraying the image you think it is.

The money they saved on gas alone would just about make the payment for a small car and we'd all be safer to boot.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 05:02 AM   #19
bermshotbill
Founding Member

Default Re: Courageous Patriot

Kerry is a fool! I would have more respect if he had run off to canada than claim to be a hero and then say it was wrong! Like watching a rape, then years later say it was wrong!!!
bermshotbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 05:33 AM   #20
LocutusDeBorg
Founding Member

He's getting older. Everybody knows HD is for old farts.
LocutusDeBorg is offline   Reply With Quote