Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 01-02-2004, 10:11 AM   #21
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Aaaah - Ain't that sweet?

Not a very scientific definition, but basically, peritonitis is the nasty infection one get's in his/her abdominal cavity from fecal material being where it don't belong (ie loose in said cavity rather than being safely incased in your intestines).

Can and frequently does kill you, and I understand it is one of the less pleasurable ways to go.
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2004, 11:34 AM   #22
nomad76
Founding Member

Default Re: Man, absolutely no sympathy

Actually, I agree. Many of my close calls were from the rocks falling out of my head!
nomad76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 12:09 PM   #23
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

As usual this touchy-feely tidbit from the media is a little optimistic (and prima facia absurd!). In my experience getting married never leads to good fortune (unless endless call downs, financial black holes, 123 dB nagging, and attempts to destroy your truck and burn down your motorcycle shop qualify). In fact, everytime I even think of the institution of marriage I feel like I have peridonitis! Hooking Osama Bin Laden up with either of my ex's would be cruel and excessive.

This poor schmck may never have the opportunity to get past the feeling that he's got something sticking him in the guts.

sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 02:30 PM   #24
sarnali
Founding Member

The first 2 marriages are practice anyway
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 02:55 PM   #25
KPaulCook
Banned

Default I have a question for you

Now how many crashes have you had where it was your fault? Sounds like a pattern of behavior. Even sounds like your MSF scores were not high enough. Go back to school before you hurt someone.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 02:56 PM   #26
KPaulCook
Banned

Now that's funny and oh so true
Old 01-02-2004, 03:05 PM   #27
KPaulCook
Banned

Now thats is the funniest thing I have read today. But it could be worse you could live in the Peoples Republic of Washington where all men are looked upon in the courts as meal-tickets/sugar daddys for their exs. Is it any wonder why Washington State has more children born out of wedlock than any other state (per captia). i.e. Guys are willing to pay the child support but not the support (used to be called alimony), mortgages, car payments etc to witch or ex-girlfriend.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:24 PM   #28
nomad76
Founding Member

Default Re: I have a question for you

Why don't you keep the conversation light? No need for personal attacks. You are not a god either, genius boy.

97 on the riding part, 100 on the written part, by the way. Don't act like you are perfect.
nomad76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 06:46 PM   #29
grubz916
Registered Member

Default Re: I have a question for you

Kpaul, you must be some kind of idiot. Seruzawa said his accidents were due to HIS stupidity. Most people would concur having reexamined their own past behavior with bewilderment as to how they survived.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:43 PM   #30
mps165
Founding Member

Default 20 years from now....

Think about this 20 years ago... "Hey dad, how did you propose to mom?" "Well son, I was riding a Harley, they were quite nimble back then, and with your mom on the back, I was dragging my knee on the ground cause I was that good, and some jerk crossed the centerline, making me wreck. Before I almost died, the ring fell out of my pocket and I couldn't not ask her. Unbelievable huh?"
mps165 is offline   Reply With Quote