Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   When Loud Pipes Are Outlawed (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/20945-when-loud-pipes-outlawed.html)

The Spaceman 04-12-2013 10:17 AM

When Loud Pipes Are Outlawed

Only Outlaws Will Have Loud Pipes

Some people have no sense of proportion. So your neighbor rides his straight-piped chopper across your lawn morning after morning at 4:30 am. That's freedom...the open lawn...the grass in your teeth and the leaves in your hair. Apparently some self-centered buzzkill decided he didn't like it, and confronted a bro and killed him.

Stabbed man chokes Pasadena neighbor to death in motorcycle fight - Houston Chronicle

sarnali2 04-12-2013 11:30 AM

Well it's pretty Gad Dam rude riding across the neighbors lawn, not quite a capitol offense though.

jmdonald 04-12-2013 11:40 AM

Piper down. We have a piper down.

What class. I can think of better reasons to lose ones life. I guess he showed him. If he had to register his weapon we could have prevented this. It's for the children.

The Spaceman 04-12-2013 12:30 PM

I blame it on violent video games. In "Call of the Doody IV" there's a scene where a stabbed guy chokes another guy to death with a rubber chicken. I banned my kid from playing it after seeing that.

Buzglyd 04-12-2013 01:23 PM

I kept thinking about postage stamp sized lawns in Pasadena and then realized we were talking about TX.

Hell, cutting across his lawn might have saved 14 miles off the trip and helped Global Warming!

The_AirHawk 04-12-2013 03:19 PM

What? Is there no Hand Registry or a background-check before a person can buy a set of Hands that could have prevented this Tragedy?

You stupid Americans and your Cowboy-Hands! The article didn't say, but I bet they were large, strong Hands with at least a TEN FINGER capacity! Maybe even opposable thumbs!

trenttheuncatchable 04-15-2013 07:43 AM

That motorcyclist was an idiot. Rode over the guys lawn, when he was specifically asked not to (not that he should even have had to have been asked). Then he argues with the guy and pulls a knife and stabs him. Then the guy chokes and kills him. Clear case of self defense.

seruzawa 04-15-2013 07:54 AM

In Texas you can use deadly force to protect your property. This makes the biker even more idiotic.

The Spaceman 04-15-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenttheuncatchable (Post 281081)
That motorcyclist was an idiot. Rode over the guys lawn, when he was specifically asked not to (not that he should even have had to have been asked). Then he argues with the guy and pulls a knife and stabs him. Then the guy chokes and kills him. Clear case of self defense.

The property owner must be one tough hombre. Choking a guy to death after being stabbed a couple of times...damn.

Duken4evr 06-18-2013 07:32 AM

Would have been so much easier to just shoot him. Bringing 8 fingers and 2 opposable thumbs to a knife fight is not good. Much better to bring a gun. The property owner apparently is the only guy in TX who does not have a firearm.

Terrible story, but I am impressed with this guy. He is my anti-hero. Hollywood should make a movie about him.