Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 05-16-2003, 12:32 PM   #1
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Re: Praises and Lamentations of a punk kid

And did you just call Don Canet a cheap *****? Are you talkin' ta ME?!

(Mitch Boehm, on the other hand, is a very expensive *****. Honda turns him out every year.)

"If ANYBODY thinks that watching a whole lotta cars go around in a circle for hours at a time is more intriguing than watching Aaron yates..."

No, no, no. They think its intriguing when the over-packed grid (restrictor-plated to about the same speed) gets hairy and eats itself in one spectacular crash after another.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2003, 01:19 PM   #2
obandoj
Founding Member

It all went down hill when Fox purchased SPEEDVISION. Now, those were the days. Now we go in circle, after circle, after.....

Any way, that is very interesting about the SuperMaxxes, I would like to hear some other people's comments on them.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 02:36 PM   #3
Chango
Founding Member

So these new tires of yours allow you to travel through time and space too? Oly 846 miles through the Ozarks, Branson, and northeren AK (that would be Alaska; Arkansas is AR). Ain't it cool being a mister smarty pants? Congratulations on the new tires. Keep the rubber side down!

Remeber, it's always easier to do things the hard way! Chango
Old 05-16-2003, 02:53 PM   #4
crazybike_37
Founding Member

Ok, Timmy feels stupid now. Yeah, I know Arkansas is AR, but I was in a hurry, and well, I suppose I didn't catch my little brain fart there. And by the way, if Mr. Canet ever reads this, I was referring to your bike getting backed into a corner like a cheap *****, not you. By the way, you created the best racing series in the known world. You da man.
Old 05-16-2003, 03:08 PM   #5
crazybike_37
Founding Member

Default Mister Smarty Pants strikes back

Whats a Oly? (ornery grin)