Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 04-24-2003, 08:38 AM   #1
runner00
Founding Member

Default Re: PRIMEDIA NEWS

Well....probably one of many. The stinking economy takes another victim. Don't worry though bush (the lone ranger) is on his way . Why do I think he really doesn't want the economy to get too good ? We wouldn't want to actually do something that might stimulate things now would we ? Do you think he can chew gum and jump rope at the same time. George bush's economic solution....buy Allan Greenspane a hair piece. How is it they cannot stimulate the economy ? How about one stinking idea not related to cutting taxes ?
runner00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2003, 09:09 AM   #2
wwalkersd
Founding Member

JB, here's your chance! Buy Motorcyclist and you can have the joy of firing the Butcher!
wwalkersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 09:42 AM   #3
johnnyb
Founding Member

What? and lose that rich source of entertainment every month?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 10:56 AM   #4
FalcoSC
Founding Member

We seem to have a knack of electing presidents who either are very intelligent and have no moral character, or have moral character and are seriously lacking intelligence.
FalcoSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 11:43 AM   #5
johnnyb
Founding Member

Which one does GB have, I'm confused?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 11:55 AM   #6
hawkrider
Founding Member

Why don't you boys come up with some solid economic stategy and share it with us. Runner likes paying taxes and cannot understand the concept of growth through tax cuts. JFK understood, hero of all liberals.

You people who constantly bash Bush are starting to sound a little pathetic. Any idiot can throw bombs and be critical. I would think that morally superior highly intelligent liberals would offer critisism followed by a plan of their own. I await your plan.

JB, as far as you being confused...
hawkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 12:24 PM   #7
seruzawa
The Toad

THE PLAN: Spread lies and confusion and attack anything anyone does.

Try to make people vote against your opponent. Certainly there is no real reason to vote for libs.

Give Castro another standing ovation.

Hope that the U.S. military is faced with disaster, with lots of U.S. casualties. The more dead Americans the better.

Continue to promise to give people things that you don't actually have. These things will merely be stolen from people who actually work for a living.

Pray that the economy remains in the tank until 2004. Do everything you can to keep it there.

Keep racism alive. It's your best card.

Propose even more laws that restrict freedom, like the Homeland Security Act, while pretending that it was the President's idea.

Suck up to the murderer Castro some more.

Did I forget anything?

Old 04-24-2003, 12:42 PM   #8
banda
Founding Member

Oh crap. Primedia is the title sponsor of the Superbikers 2 National Supermoto Championship series. It got off to a great start in Phoenix, and there are at least 7 more rounds scheduled around the country. I hope that this doesn't affect the ability of Superbikers 2 to continue the series and grow support for supermoto at the grass roots level.
banda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 12:50 PM   #9
runner00
Founding Member

I am not the president of the united states.

He is, and there in is my point.
runner00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 01:22 PM   #10
hawkrider
Founding Member

I know you cannot see me, but please know this, I am giving you a standing ovation.

WOW you nailed it!!

BTW nice response from Runner. As I expected,

quick to throw bombs, slow to make an intelligent response. He makes my point for me.

I don't know how people like Runner, with such conviction, can spout this crap without being able to support it with at least one argument. Just give me one, please, just one, I am begging ya, just one.

I know your not the President, thank god! But please, If your going to be so critical back it up!

It will do wonders for your credability.
hawkrider is offline   Reply With Quote