Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 04-24-2003, 02:44 PM   #11
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: PRIMEDIA NEWS

Typical liberal claptrap... Don't you find it remarkable that someone can be surrounded by the likes of Colin Powell, Condaleza Rice, Alan Greenspan, **** Cheney and more that I can't be bothered to name, be advised daily by the NSA, CIA, FBI, Pentagon and Christ knows who else, Be raised by a wealthy family with connections to major university's. Own a succesful oil company and have political connections all over the country, and world for that matter, and still be dumber than some high school drop out movie stars and entertainment industry luminaries. The mind boggles.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2003, 03:04 PM   #12
hawkrider
Founding Member

But just imagine how much better the world would be if Bush would seek his counsel from:

Barbra Streisand

Jenene Garafelo

Tim Robbins

Madonna

Johhny B

Martin Sheene

Susan Sarandon etc, etc...

Yes, the mind indeed boggles...
hawkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 04:52 AM   #13
rsheidler
Founding Member

I am a little confused about how this whole thread relates to the news that Primedia is being broken up.

Anyway, I must say that I would be more comfortable if I thought that GWB was taking more counsil on international affairs from Connie Rice and Colin Powell etc, rather than Rummsfeld and the other neo-cons, and that he was leaning on economic advice from Alan Greenspan more than on his millionaire buddies.

Best Regards

Bob
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 05:23 AM   #14
sarnali
Founding Member

Primedia being broken up is just another step on the way to TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION by the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 05:33 AM   #15
hawkrider
Founding Member

Thanks alot big mouth! Now the whole world knows of our master plan. BTW how did the word get out about our "Elite Force" the NEO-CONS. Somebody has been talking too much!

I will call out the death squads right away, but we will need someone to,"NAME NAMES"!
Old 04-25-2003, 05:33 AM   #16
hawkrider
Founding Member

Thanks alot big mouth! Now the whole world knows of our master plan. BTW how did the word get out about our "Elite Force" the NEO-CONS. Somebody has been talking too much!

I will call out the death squads right away, but we will need someone to,"NAME NAMES"!
Old 04-25-2003, 06:14 AM   #17
Buzglyd
Founding Member

You forgot that Saddam wasn't threatening anyone.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 06:55 AM   #18
seruzawa
The Toad

If you knew anything economics you would know that economies always go up and own. You would know that the current recession started while Clownton was in the White House.

You would also know that raising taxes above a certain point (and we are way past that point) reduces economic activity. So cutting taxes stimulates the economy. Kennedy did this.

But to know this would require more than just memorizing and repeating the spume of propaganda that passes for the news.
Old 04-25-2003, 06:58 AM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

Don't blame us! Runner00 started it!
Old 04-25-2003, 07:15 AM   #20
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Reagan did it too. The top marginal tax rate was 70% during the Carter years (remember those great times?) and Jimmy accused us of "malaise."
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote