Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 08-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You're the one always harping on the superiority of racing. I wonder why you don't run a constant loss electrical system. That'd give several more horsepower. At least as much as a proper exhaust system mod.
According to you a PROPERLY tuned exhaust doesnt give any more hp anyway, at least not enough to warrant the money spent on it. Maybe its because your cheap? Or maybe you dont have enough talent to actually use it. If you have that much of a problem with my take on Racing then instead of sittin behind your keyboard like a tough guy put your money where your mouth is and go see for yourself?

My only real belief behind racing is that it makes you a much better rider compaired to a street rider. What is your problem with that? Its a proven fact? Instead of bashing me, step out from behind the pc and go do a trackday, no? not going to? dont need to? Thats what I thought. Keep flexin behind your keyboard.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post
According to you a PROPERLY tuned exhaust doesnt give any more hp anyway, at least not enough to warrant the money spent on it. Maybe its because your cheap? Or maybe you dont have enough talent to actually use it.
Moke, I don't have enough talent to actually use what my bike already puts-out: and neither does about 99.999723% of everybody that puts loud-ass exhaust and Power Commanders on their bike.

Essentially every human that rides on the street, that is sane and has no Death Wish.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #13
newagetwotone
Registered Member

But what you didnt know is that Moke does have a deathwish....
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:24 AM   #14
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"My only real belief behind racing is that it makes you a much better rider compaired to a street rider. What is your problem with that?"

I believe his only problem with that is that it isn't true.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:13 AM   #15
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Well its just like you and him to judge something youve never done, typical. I'v done both I know the answer. It doesnt matter what you guys think, anyone here whos done both knows the answer.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:24 AM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Well its just like you and him to judge something youve never done,.."

I've never sliced my throat with a sharp piece of iron either, but I think I can figure out the results. That's the difference between people that can think and reason and those that can't. Sorry MOKE, but smart people don't need to try everything to understand the skills, results and consequences of doing it. It's just like saying that a sports analyst can't criticize a football player because he never played the game. You can certainly understand the game without ever playing it MOKE, and sometimes even understand it better than the people that play it. I don't think you figured that out yet. Maybe one day.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:26 AM   #17
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Moke, I don't have enough talent to actually use what my bike already puts-out: and neither does about 99.999723% of everybody that puts loud-ass exhaust and Power Commanders on their bike.

Essentially every human that rides on the street, that is sane and has no Death Wish.
You sound like youve been using that line so long you actually believe it? So your car racing hasent made you a better driver?
Old 08-29-2009, 06:27 AM   #18
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post

Sounds like youve been using that line so long you believe it. So your car racing hasent made you a better driver on the street?
Old 08-29-2009, 06:43 AM   #19
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"Well its just like you and him to judge something youve never done,.."

I've never sliced my throat with a sharp piece of iron either, but I think I can figure out the results. That's the difference between people that can think and reason and those that can't. Sorry MOKE, but smart people don't need to try everything to understand the skills, results and consequences of doing it. It's just like saying that a sports analyst can't criticize a football player because he never played the game. You can certainly understand the game without ever playing it MOKE, and sometimes even understand it better than the people that play it. I don't think you figured that out yet. Maybe one day.
Oh the analogies, results? You mean you crashing at a trackday? A truly smart person doesnt throw analogies around to make him self try to understand the experience, a really smart person will go experience it for themselves. Thats a smart person. Someone who lives it understands it better. And again football is nothing like Racing. Why not just go experience it, you even said you wanted to a one time.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:49 AM   #20
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
But what you didnt know is that Moke does have a deathwish....
Why just because I have raced or taken trackdays to try and further my experience and skill, I think not.