Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 03-31-2009, 01:02 PM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Well pack yer sh*t and git my friend, Kaliforny is the place you oughta' be!

I like Christine myself, she helped me out personally years ago in a legal beef when she was A.G. so she gets my vote every time. Never forget a friend or an enemy
I wish I has a dollar every time I heard a load of hubristic idealistic crap from a buncha idiots who've never even run a fruit stand or can't calculate fractions but promote themselves as the geniuses who are going to transform human civilization if they just had more money or more power or if people would "just listen". Yeah. We're to believe that the brainwashed morons who squeeze out of Ivy League schools are gonna save us all. Even though not a one of them has ever given voice to a single original thought. Spare me Scwartzenegger and the Kennedeys and every other one of those arrogant brain dead pretenders.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2009, 01:05 PM   #22
12er
Founding Member

Just think of how many states would fail if Ca was tossed out of the union. Well since most of our fed tax revenue does not come back. Financially CA would be kicking ass if all that cash came back. Hmmm maybe we should leave the union. Then again we would have to rely on our state gov. Oh well there went that plan...

Still out of the 27 states Ive been to I wouldn't live anywhere else. We have it all from beaches, to mountains to deserts to farmland and millions of miles of mighty fine roads inbetween. You can have it all in CA (all but functioning state and local govs and the tax money they glean...)
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #23
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
Just think of how many states would fail if Ca was tossed out of the union. Well since most of our fed tax revenue does not come back. Financially CA would be kicking ass if all that cash came back. Hmmm maybe we should leave the union. Then again we would have to rely on our state gov. Oh well there went that plan...

Still out of the 27 states Ive been to I wouldn't live anywhere else. We have it all from beaches, to mountains to deserts to farmland and millions of miles of mighty fine roads inbetween. You can have it all in CA (all but functioning state and local govs and the tax money they glean...)
Don't complain. Since "Tax the rich" is the mantra of Kalifornians they should be very happy to to be raped like mad to pay for the losers in the rest of the country. Isn't that the modern collectivist philosophy? Since Kalifornia is richer it is automatically evil. At least that's what I keep hearing the collectivists say about the rich. It's unbecoming for Kalifornians to spout collectivist principles and then complain when those principles get applied to Kalifornia.

Those stats are misleading anyhow. When you count the costs involved with receiving Federal money all states are on the losing end. For example in Utah some taxpayer group did an audit of the schools and discovered that the schools spent more money administering fed programs than they took in from the Fed. Lots of low IQ unemployable losers get cushy govt jobs though. The only winners are the crooks in DC and their buddies.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #24
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Just think of how many states would fail if Ca was tossed out of the union. "

I'm certainly willing to give it a try. Any time you people want out, just let us all know so we can throw the party.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #25
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
California has to be the Nations looney bin I swear, walling them in might not be a bad idea.

Actually we should just give it back to Mexico with a nice Thank You note to Santa Anna's kin...
"All the crazy people in the country move to California - all the Crazy people of California move to Bakersfield................."
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:48 PM   #26
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

There was a fairly credible theory floating around in the 1980's that stated there is a slight downward slope in the US from East to West. This results in all the garbage slowly sliding it's way to CA.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:25 PM   #27
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post

Well off you go then, send a postcard eh? Quebec said the same thing until they figured out how far up the creek they would be without the rest of Canada carrying their lunchpails .....

Actually a moot point considering the number of Californicators around here, I'd say the only thing you have up on us is warm weather, but then I sweat a lot so I prefer the cold anyway...

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...

Last edited by sarnali2 : 03-31-2009 at 07:27 PM.
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:58 AM   #28
12er
Founding Member

I'd rather have the nor cal / so cal split, norcal streets would be paved in gold after selling all our water to so cal.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote