Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 03-31-2009, 10:51 AM   #11
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
My condolences. Losing six family members in a single accident is a terrible blow.
Funniest post of the morning for me.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Why did the California pigs cross the road?.........'cause it was like THERE dude, f*ck.....

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:39 AM   #13
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Why did the California pigs cross the road?.........'cause it was like THERE dude, f*ck.....
California keeps this up and they'll have to erect a wall to keep the people from escaping to free States. Maybe we'll see a law passed that denies people with jobs the right to move out of state. I wouldn't put it past them.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:40 AM   #14
12er
Founding Member

Whooo hooo, I'm filing suit for that Bird I dodged and clocked my wife right in the face shield. That was around Big Sur, same county I believe. Should be worth a couple hundred grand at least. I should be able to prove the "Trees" that were not trimmed along the side of the road provided an Ambush opportunity for said Bird.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:20 PM   #15
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
California keeps this up and they'll have to erect a wall to keep the people from escaping to free States. Maybe we'll see a law passed that denies people with jobs the right to move out of state. I wouldn't put it past them.

California has to be the Nations looney bin I swear, walling them in might not be a bad idea.

Actually we should just give it back to Mexico with a nice Thank You note to Santa Anna's kin...

Old 03-31-2009, 12:57 PM   #16
RedRaider
Banned

Quote:
California has to be the Nations looney bin I swear, walling them in might not be a bad idea.

Actually we should just give it back to Mexico with a nice Thank You note to Santa Anna's kin...
Gosh I love California. Where else can you drive a hydrogen car to hydrogen filling station, go to Disneyland, grow your own pot, buy liquor in the grocery store, see a MotoGP race, two NASCAR races, Indy car race, AMA races (3 events), work on high tech Silicon valley, ride on some beautiful coastal highways, drink some really great wine, go watch Jay Leno, and say hi to Buz, Pete, Kevin and Fonzie. By the way Kaliforna was Obama's ATM for his campaign so I suspect it will benefit in the next 8 years.. Like the commercial "when can I start". Every time I visit I think to myself I should stay. Here is what the Govenator says "According to Schwarzenegger, "Californians invent the future, and we are about to do it again. We have an opportunity to prove to the world that a thriving environment and economy can coexist. This vision for California is real and attainable; however, it will take time, so we must plant the seeds now." You have to love that kind of initiative. Sarnali our Governor in WA state is rather bland and unimaginative in comparison. Plus I could ride all the time.

Last edited by RedRaider : 03-31-2009 at 01:13 PM.
RedRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Actually we should just give it back to Mexico with a nice Thank You note to Santa Anna's kin..."

What do you mean give it back? I think they have most of it back already. they just need to change flags.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:42 PM   #18
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider View Post
Gosh I love California. Where else can you drive a hydrogen car to hydrogen filling station, go to Disneyland, grow your own pot, buy liquor in the grocery store, see a MotoGP race, two NASCAR races, Indy car race, AMA races (3 events), work on high tech Silicon valley, ride on some beautiful coastal highways, drink some really great wine, go watch Jay Leno, and say hi to Buz, Pete, Kevin and Fonzie. By the way Kaliforna was Obama's ATM for his campaign so I suspect it will benefit in the next 8 years.. Like the commercial "when can I start". Every time I visit I think to myself I should stay. Here is what the Govenator says "According to Schwarzenegger, "Californians invent the future, and we are about to do it again. We have an opportunity to prove to the world that a thriving environment and economy can coexist. This vision for California is real and attainable; however, it will take time, so we must plant the seeds now." You have to love that kind of initiative. Sarnali our Governor in WA state is rather bland and unimaginative in comparison. Plus I could ride all the time.

Well pack yer sh*t and git my friend, Kaliforny is the place you oughta' be!

I like Christine myself, she helped me out personally years ago in a legal beef when she was A.G. so she gets my vote every time. Never forget a friend or an enemy

Old 03-31-2009, 01:53 PM   #19
RedRaider
Banned

Quote:
Well pack yer sh*t and git my friend, Kaliforny is the place you oughta' be!

I like Christine myself, she helped me out personally years ago in a legal beef when she was A.G. so she gets my vote every time. Never forget a friend or an enemy

Well I screwed myself by not buying motorcycle.com at a garage sale price from Ashley a few years ago. Had a job in Seal Beach lined up for my day job. Now it's too successful and too expensive to buy They did a much better job than I could have done. Christine does seem to have a big heart
RedRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:55 PM   #20
racer_x1337

Oh, you guys didn't read? Apparently California passed a bill that gave them the power over nature and therefore claimed responsibility for all nature related anything. And people have been stripped of their common sense too! What a magical place! Wild fires don't count apparently. How do you hit SIX things in a row though! He HAD to have been aiming for them!