Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Learning to Ride (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/)
-   -   New here (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/9929-new-here.html)

ladiesletsride 11-03-2008 07:00 PM

New here

Hi everyone.... I am new here and just wanted to say hello and thanks for accepting my membership. This thursday I start my MSF class, Finally. I have been procrastinating for a year now. Go figure, I own a website dedicated to female riders but I dont even know how to ride yet. Well does a 4 wheeler count?... lol anyway I would like some support and good advice if you have any... Thanks again!!!

Shannon
LADIES LET'S RIDE

The_AirHawk 11-03-2008 07:13 PM

Welcome, Shannon.

Other than the 4-wheeled variety, what type of moto do you prefer?

pushrod 11-03-2008 07:20 PM

Shannon,

Grab a lunch, and read the New Riders post. Lots of good info there.

And, welcome to the Madness!

Kenneth_Moore 11-04-2008 05:03 AM

Your website was playing Justin Timberlake when I clicked over. You really should put a warning notice up if you're going to do that sort of thing.

MOKE1K 11-04-2008 07:51 AM

Aloha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladiesletsride (Post 197037)
Hi everyone.... I am new here and just wanted to say hello and thanks for accepting my membership. This thursday I start my MSF class, Finally. I have been procrastinating for a year now. Go figure, I own a website dedicated to female riders but I dont even know how to ride yet. Well does a 4 wheeler count?... lol anyway I would like some support and good advice if you have any... Thanks again!!!

Shannon
LADIES LET'S RIDE

Hey Shannon, dont worry about not knowing how to ride a bike yet, its something thats in our blood. And yes ATVs are a good way to learn clutch&throttle control.

Are the Men allowed on your site?

Buzglyd 11-04-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 197045)
Your website was playing Justin Timberlake when I clicked over. You really should put a warning notice up if you're going to do that sort of thing.

Man, this site is losing it. There are even embedded links for Justin Timberlake.

Could MO sink any lower?

Kenneth_Moore 11-04-2008 09:14 AM

Who wants to bet $10 she never posts here again? And who, may I ask, accepted her membership? I don't recall a vote on that, or even a motion to consider.

Speaking of women motorcyclists, it appears Sachi has either Iron Butted herself off the planet or up and split.

seruzawa 11-04-2008 09:33 AM

Sorry about Ken Moore's rants, Shannon. Sometimes we forget to throw him a raw steak and shorten his chain.

trenttheuncatchable 11-04-2008 09:58 AM

She's kinda cute. I don't have a problem with her being a member ;)

Kenneth_Moore 11-04-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 197076)
Sorry about Ken Moore's rants, Shannon. Sometimes we forget to throw him a raw steak and shorten his chain.

Shut UP you lying A-hole, or I'll come over to your house and burn your motorcycle down to the frame! I'm a NICE GUY and everybody knows it.