Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Learning to Ride (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/)
-   -   Safety Equipment questions: (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/8467-safety-equipment-questions.html)

The_AirHawk 01-21-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 201936)
did you know titanium is the hottest burning metal?..maybe it's magnesium.. Those white sparks are probably 1000* hotter than the yellow sparks you get off your centerstand when you push it down onto the freeway at night to f'k with cagers..

Well, the melting-point of Ti is 1930deg K, with Mg showing 923deg K (just below Al @ 933deg K), but I know that the temperature something melts at is not-necessarily the same temp it emits under exothermic oxidization............

sarnali2 01-21-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 201960)
You're going to invite her to join the Secret Elite Club, aren't you? Everybody in the Secret Elite Club wears those Darien pants. That's how you can tell they're in the Secret Elite Club. I HATE Darien pants. I have Recon pants. Recon pants people have their own Secret Elite Club. HAHAHAHA!

Hey Recon pants are cool too K-K-Ken, I know a lot of fa...er...I mean people who wear them, really...the little rainbow thingy on the back of your Subaru's looks cool too, and there's a lot more of you que...um...I mean "club members" around these days wearing your Recon pants and those cool looking mesh tee shirts ....

The_AirHawk 01-21-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 201960)
You're going to invite her to join the Secret Elite Club, aren't you? Everybody in the Secret Elite Club wears those Darien pants. That's how you can tell they're in the Secret Elite Club. I HATE Darien pants. I have Recon pants. Recon pants people have their own Secret Elite Club. HAHAHAHA!

I've just got an old set of Joe Rocket pants - the mesh ones, can't recall the model-name right now.

Kenneth_Moore 01-21-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 201970)
Hey Recon pants are cool too K-K-Ken, I know a lot of fa...er...I mean people who wear them, really...the little rainbow thingy on the back of your Subaru's looks cool too, and there's a lot more of you que...um...I mean "club members" around these days wearing your Recon pants and those cool looking mesh tee shirts ....

Homophobia just isn't funny anymore, Snarli. Especially since yesterday.

BadGun 01-21-2009 11:16 AM

Guys, rainbow? I don't think I need to go there; however, I am hung up on leather. I will not be buying the leather G-string anytime in the near future, however. What I am looking for is a full leather pant with, at minimun, knee and hip armor. I appreciate the ample input. I do take long walks on the beach...that is, after getting there on a motorcycle and only with the opposite sex.

sarnali2 01-21-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 201973)
Homophobia just isn't funny anymore, Snarli. Especially since yesterday.

it was my birthday and I was drunk on my butt, besides I didn't know it was a guy....

Kenneth_Moore 01-21-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 201981)
it was my birthday and I was drunk on my butt, besides I didn't know it was a guy....

It was Brian Bosworth, wasn't it? Well, I guess if he had that thong on and stuff it's understandable. Say 12 Hail Marys tonight. Lettuce Spray.

The_AirHawk 01-21-2009 11:59 AM

A man and his new girlfriend met in a Motel room and had wild sex for hours and hours. In-between love-sessions, she would fondle and scratch his boys for him, which he totally loved.

After one session, he asked her about it - "Not that I'm complaining, but why do you do that? Exactly what is your fascination with my Jewels?"

"Oh," she replied, "I just miss mine sometimes.............."

seruzawa 01-21-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 201908)
Hello Lisa, do you like to take long walks on the beach in the moonlight? Do you like Gladiator movies?

Cripes. Do we have to chain you up again?

BadGun 01-21-2009 12:20 PM

You guys are off the hook!!!