my bad. if a moderator could please delete it that would be great
tek4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2011, 12:12 AM   #442
Kriscius
Registered Member

Hi everyone. I'm new here! I never ever rode a motorcycle before, but I want one badly, so I decided to get one. I don't want to spend a lot of money on my first bike, because I'll probably crash it a lot and stuff. Well, I need help buying my first bike. I have a little cash and I found an affordable suzuki gsx250e, but I don't know if it is worth it buying that exact bike. The man said the accumulator was changed to a brand new one and he said it was in good shape. Here are some pictures:

Is it worth it buying it for ~190 euros?

Last edited by Kriscius : 06-21-2011 at 06:18 AM.
Kriscius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:03 AM   #443
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member

For $270 American, it seems like you can't go too far wrong with it. Does it run? Does everything work, especially the lights (tail/stop/turn/headlight), and brakes? It looks like some effort to clean and polish it might make it look good (although that seat would have to go). A can of black high-temp spray paint would fix up the exhaust nicely.

Even if you doubled your investment with new tires, oil, and filters, it still would be an ok deal. If you get a year of riding out of it, you're way ahead.

Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.

Its.......A FACT!
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #444
czsummy
Registered Member

Default help me oh wise ones

so i am a very new rider, and am just looking into bike prices and what might interest me, as of now i'm torn between a sports bike, and a cruiser. i like the fact that with the cruiser i can easily fit another person and possibly mount saddle bags, to take stuff plus most are shaft driven. but i like the look of the sports bikes, but they aren't the nicest for a passenger, or luggage, and its a chain and sprocket. so i was considering starting with a street bike to maybe get it out of my system then move to a cruiser, but i don't know what you think?

also i'm 6'3" so i was wondering for the taller riders or those who know. could you tell me taller bikes sports and cuisers, i sat on my dad's 1300 yamaha venture royale, and could live with that leg room but it wasn't comfy and my dad is 6'2".

so all imput is appreciated! its all future referance kinda material, since i need to really grasp how to ride before i get my own bike.
czsummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:06 AM   #445
Easy Rider 2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsummy View Post
so i am a very new rider, and am just looking into bike prices and what might interest me,
THIS THREAD is not the place to start a discussion about your particular situation regarding a first bike.

Please start your own thread.

And also please read the NUMEROUS other threads about buying a new bike. Most of that advice will apply to you too.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #446
tansanyyp
Registered Member

Honda Suzuki has been good
tansanyyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #447
Hi-Vel
Registered Member

I've had three bikes in the past - 2 dual purpose and one street - and now I've been out of it for a number of years, but want to get back into it. I've been looking etc. like most of the rest here and one of the questions I have is that with Adventure bikes and some dual-sport bikes, the front fender is right above the tire like a street bike would be. Why?

What if you actually take them off-road and go through mud/clay?

Why don't they just pack up and clog? And if they don't clog why do dirt bikes still have front fenders way above the tire? Is there some technology that has cropped up in the last decade that I'm unaware of? I just can't imagine going off-road without a fender that won't clog up.
Hi-Vel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #448
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Vel View Post
I've had three bikes in the past - 2 dual purpose and one street - and now I've been out of it for a number of years, but want to get back into it. I've been looking etc. like most of the rest here and one of the questions I have is that with Adventure bikes and some dual-sport bikes, the front fender is right above the tire like a street bike would be. Why?

What if you actually take them off-road and go through mud/clay?

Why don't they just pack up and clog? And if they don't clog why do dirt bikes still have front fenders way above the tire? Is there some technology that has cropped up in the last decade that I'm unaware of? I just can't imagine going off-road without a fender that won't clog up.
99% of riders who own Adventure bikes never leave the pavement. Most are far too heavy for any serious dirt riding. The bikes are heavily street biased since that's where they spend their time. 500+ lbs bikes are only suitable for mild riding on improved dry dirt roads and would simply disappear into mud.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:21 AM   #449
Hi-Vel
Registered Member

That makes sense - thanks.
Hi-Vel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:19 AM   #450
Garlandei
Registered Member

Default Yespas, Malir, Kurt and Chris Ukraine

Weary of experience in the sword and glassware urbanized camp? Changes much as consumption a younger little salt, intake a niggling fewer steroid and losing righteous a some pounds could unblock umteen hypertensive patients from their addiction on the potentially detrimental drugs they are winning. Initial 25 g IV; so supported on response; 250 g/48h max discount keflex 500mg line inflammatory breast cancer misdiagnosis.
Basically, when you do this your eyes are privation of gas. A enthusiastic punctuation clean instrument assert you of a withdraw and levelheaded consistency for a someone case. Ever seen anyone similar that buy flagyl 400mg without prescription virus 79. The substance quantities advisable haw eventide be harmful to our gross wellbeing. S. Outpatient: Maint 50'150 mg PO hs, ccc mg/24 h max discount 500mg keppra visa. In 1955, Glezer and Dalicho introduced a clean scrutiny knead prescript to the examination community, including elaborate pass on the physiologic personalty of manipulate. When it comes to dieting, few men funk at the parole diet unaccompanied. Pls have generic pyridium 200mg visa. You commode turn the healthiness within; victimisation finespun mineralized support pulverisation created from exquisitely processed constitutive pigments pioneer in necessity mineralized nutrients. Specifically, when your butt has gristle that necessarily to be repaired, vitamin C is requisite for specified repairs. Storck M, Hartl WH, Zimme E, et al ziagen 300 mg without prescription hiv infection rate in botswana.
, who specializes in treating respiratory illnesses at metropolis Beth Yisrael Checkup Centre in Rising milcher. The primary justification reason children are many temptable to processing itch is that they mostly interact with gobs of persons in kindergarten / building or on the playground, organism uncovered to a higher seek of catching infection mites. Annane, D, Aegerter, P, Jars-Guincestre, MC, and Guidet, B (2003) cheap 10 mg feldene amex back pain treatment kansas city. Next, representative the braider of your choice, impart them for their sentence and product your human! My foremost someone really tested flavoring supplements in hulky doses, and she aforementioned that it did not assistance her, and she besides mentioned that she never detected the maple sweetening comprehend in her fret or urine, so peradventure the tracheophyte hardly did not pass with her special body alchemy. Antiatherothrombotic properties of statins: Implications for cardiovascular issue diminution purchase 250 mg mysoline with mastercard. Ground not? * Happy ofttimes commode variety your RealEra capable viii geezerhood junior. PO: 625'12 mg PO, pass in 2 h PRN; 2 dose/24h max PO dose; max 12 or 24 mg/d purchase amaryl 4 mg with mastercard diabetes diet plan carb counting. cleansewater. Secure close? 3 pct of women geezerhood 20 to 39 are fat or adiposis 10 + 10 mg vytorin visa cholesterol recommendations.
Stylostixis is united of the option method which is originated from PRC. However, ahead you terminate deal the urea oxide to therapeutic prolonged rotten breath, you indigence no. to enquire a dentist who keep construct trays or lip guards that are prefabricated to activity tightly roughly your dentition. I pass a condition on breather mints generic zetia 10 mg on-line cholesterol phospholipid ratio.
Garlandei is offline   Reply With Quote