Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Learning to Ride (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/)
-   -   Need Help Picking Out Pants (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/6544-need-help-picking-out-pants.html)

Kenneth_Moore 10-15-2007 09:24 AM

Need Help Picking Out Pants

So, I'm going to Biketoberfest later this week, and I don't have a lot of space in the saddlebags. I'm trying to decide what pants to take.

The black HD denim jeans? Good fit around the waist, very traditional look for the event, but I'm riding the Kawi. They're a little short, too, and my ankles hang out.

"Cargo" pants. Super comfy, lots of pockets, nice US Army Olive Green. But hey, aren't they a little overdone these days?

Levi jeans. Faded to a nice pale blue, baggy because I bought them when I was fat, but plenty of length. Pretty versatile to match with various tee-shirts.

Hmmmmm....

seruzawa 10-15-2007 09:40 AM

For God's sake and for our mental health please take SOME kind of pants. Any kind.

Kenneth_Moore 10-15-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 171176)
For God's sake and for our mental health please take SOME kind of pants. Any kind.

I was hoping to find some highly flammable Sportster Pants in time for the event, but I just don't think I can get it done.

trenttheuncatchable 10-15-2007 10:13 AM

If you can't make up your mind, ask your woman. I'm sure she'll have an opinion ;)

BrowningBAR 10-15-2007 10:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are my clothing selections for you. I made sure I found complete outfits, because it is important that you match.

All of my choices are very solid and any one of them will definitely give you the look you are hoping for.

vermicious 10-15-2007 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 171171)
So, I'm going to Biketoberfest later this week, and I don't have a lot of space in the saddlebags. I'm trying to decide what pants to take.

Lederhosen?

Kenneth_Moore 10-15-2007 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 171187)
Here are my clothing selections for you. I made sure I found complete outfits, because it is important that you match.

All of my choices are very solid and any one of them will definitely give you the look you are hoping for.

I like the gold parachute pants. It that Bobby Brown?? Wish I could afford them...

Kenneth_Moore 10-15-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenttheuncatchable (Post 171183)
If you can't make up your mind, ask your woman. I'm sure she'll have an opinion ;)

As of December I will have reached my first year in recovery from women. Which may explain my bizzare attempts at humor...or maybe it was all that stuff in the '70s...

The_AirHawk 10-15-2007 10:35 AM

Liar!.........

.......Liar!.......... Pants on FIRE!!!!......... :o

newagetwotone 10-15-2007 10:36 AM

Go for the kilt. USA Kilts - A Celtic-American Company

Honestly, pair of flat front ****ies. I wore a pair of them out on the trail and they seem to take a lot more abuse than i would have thought.