Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Learning to Ride

Old 06-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #71
A Star Ride
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2Rider View Post
Damn, take a week off to go riding and a civil war breaks out on MO. You guys are downright entertaining.
V2, is that you ridn arround on the moped with the megaphone fart pipe? I will assume your farts are weak, and small, and you ride arround with that megaphone fart pipe with hopes people will hear, smell and likely be offended by your amplified farts. Maybe you should just admit your farts are weak & ride by unnoticed? Do you really want to be associated with the fart amplification needing community?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2011, 03:38 AM   #72
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Star Ride View Post
V2, is that you ridn arround on the moped with the megaphone fart pipe? I will assume your farts are weak, and small, and you ride arround with that megaphone fart pipe with hopes people will hear, smell and likely be offended by your amplified farts. Maybe you should just admit your farts are weak & ride by unnoticed? Do you really want to be associated with the fart amplification needing community?

Nah, it's from an ad for one of Al Gore's new hybrids. It runs on natural gas and when you're out of beans you can run the motor. It gets 2 miles per can of B&M.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:36 AM   #73
A Star Ride
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2Rider View Post
Nah, it's from an ad for one of Al Gore's new hybrids. It runs on natural gas and when you're out of beans you can run the motor. It gets 2 miles per can of B&M.
It's about time we did something with our natural gas reserves, with that technology I get we could power cattle trucks on methane right to the slaughter houses.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:47 AM   #74
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
It's about time we did something with our natural gas reserves, with that technology I get we could power cattle trucks on methane right to the slaughter houses.
Mmmmmmm, Steak!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #75
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
We have enough natural gas to spare to power huge convoys to the baby seal hunts.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #76
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:

Did I ever tell you about the time I was behind a trailer full of cows? There's a number of dairy farms where I live so coming across farmer Jones hauling cows around is a fairly common experience, it doesn't take long to learn not to follow too close.. .So anyway there I was riding along on my Triumph, minding my own business as usual when I come up behind a tractor and trailer with some cows in it, I drop way back and try not to breathe through my nose until he reaches his destination.

Well it's also very nice and scenic where I live so a lot of people like to ride up there and enjoy the mountain views, anyway on this day there's a number of "HOG" Group runs apparently because the roads are full of packs of patched up grim faced marauders wobbling around on their $30k catalog customs, a group of a half dozen or so decide to blast past me and my Bonnie in a ear bleeding roar and close the gap between me and the farm trailer..

Very soon after it's brake-light city and near collisions after the cows in the trailer do what cows do, which is basically sh*t and piss gallons every 5 minutes or so covering the trailer, road and anything close behind in a fine greenish mist...I almost fell off the bike I was laughing so hard, city slickers, I tell ya.....

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:31 AM   #77
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Did I ever tell you about the time I was behind a trailer full of cows? There's a number of dairy farms where I live so coming across farmer Jones hauling cows around is a fairly common experience, it doesn't take long to learn not to follow too close.. .So anyway there I was riding along on my Triumph, minding my own business as usual when I come up behind a tractor and trailer with some cows in it, I drop way back and try not to breathe through my nose until he reaches his destination.

Well it's also very nice and scenic where I live so a lot of people like to ride up there and enjoy the mountain views, anyway on this day there's a number of "HOG" Group runs apparently because the roads are full of packs of patched up grim faced marauders wobbling around on their $30k catalog customs, a group of a half dozen or so decide to blast past me and my Bonnie in a ear bleeding roar and close the gap between me and the farm trailer..

Very soon after it's brake-light city and near collisions after the cows in the trailer do what cows do, which is basically sh*t and piss gallons every 5 minutes or so covering the trailer, road and anything close behind in a fine greenish mist...I almost fell off the bike I was laughing so hard, city slickers, I tell ya.....
Live to Ride, Ride to Live..... Oh crap!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote