Old 06-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #61
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
"Your not going out of this house looking like a Wh0re young lady!"

"I am not a wh0re!"

"Well you have a wh0re's uniform on."
Exactly, anyone that doesn't get that simple logic is either a kid who is still extremely idealistic and naive or are stupid.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #62
newagetwotone
Registered Member

And too lighten the mood.

YouTube - ‪Giga Pudding‬‏
Old 06-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #63
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

NATT, normally I'd go-along with your anti-troll rhetoric, but I think you're a bit off-line here. I think you should cut Sir_Angus a bit of slack, if not a extend full-bore apology here. Whatever he may be, he is NOT a NetTroll.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 06-27-2011 at 07:33 PM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #64
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
NATT, normally I'd go-along with your anti-troll rhetoric, but I think you're a bit off-line here. I think you should cut Sir_Angus a bit of slack, if not a extend full-bore apology here. Whatever he may be, he is NOT a NetTroll.
Spouting idealist bull**** when the fact that is you make a choice and are not only pissed at the effect that it has but you continue to do it pisses me off. Those that chastise others because they expect others to some how magically know that they person isn't a gun toteing, drug running ass hat that thinks hes tough because his daddy gave him too little (or too much) love pisses me off more.

If you make a choice and you are pissed off that people judge you by that choice then either change or deal with it. Were not talking about race, religion or (arguable)sexual orientation, This is not something inbread into you, it is a choice that over weight, middle age office working losers make to feel better about themselves.

What pisses me off even more is that my uncle IS one of those people, a failure at life, a carpenter who never was able to stop working for his dad, living with his parents and is now 52 and rides around looking like some hells angel to feel better about himself. He's a douche and he gets pissed when people tell their kids to stay away from him. That makes him even more of a douche.

I'm tired of people expecting to be accepted by everyone all the time, especially when they make a choice that makes them appear to be part of the fringe of society because "OMG ITS SO COOL!"(think stupid highschool cheerleader voice) If you are going to do that, expect to be treated accordingly. Don't like it? Tough.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #65
Sir_Angus
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
You're an idiot(either that or a troll.) Get out of high school and learn something about the world and maybe you will drop this random idealistic crap.
I'll wager I've traveled further and experienced more of this world than you will for the duration of your lifetime.

You're comment does show me one thing: You don't bother to read and comprehend before replying. I've already clearly laid out a synopsis of my experience in this thread.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #66
Easy Rider 2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Angus View Post
I'll wager I've traveled further and experienced more of this world than you will for the duration of your lifetime.
Which proves exactly........nothing.

Experience does not equal intelligence.
Neither does education.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:14 PM   #67
Sir_Angus
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider 2 View Post
Experience does not equal intelligence.
Neither does education.
ZING! ... You got me! How can I argue with that logic?
Old 06-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #68
seruzawa
The Toad

I never ever said that I think that Harley riders don't have the right to wear whatever they want. I don't care. I've ridden HDs and other choppers and played that game too. But then I got off drugs.

But, when the HDs guys have carefully cultivated this bad@ss image they get to enjoy the consequences of the image. When guys dress and try to look like Hells Angels, well, they can expect to be treated like Hells Angels by people who have no experience with the non-Hells Angels bikers who look like Hells Angels but are actually nice guys.

That's the liability of Freedom as Tim Robbins and The Dixie Chicks learned. Yeah, you can say what you want. You can dress like you want. But when you do you get what you paid for. When I see a bunch of guys dressed like vatos and acting like vatos, I assume they are vatos and check the load of my .45.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #69
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Take what you want - and Pay for it.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #70
V2Rider
Premium Member

Damn, take a week off to go riding and a civil war breaks out on MO. You guys are downright entertaining.